• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smart School Android App - Mobile Application for Smart School

Smart School Android App - Mobile Application for Smart School v4.0

No permission to download
Hello, could someone help me? I got the smart school app but I'm having trouble uploading it to the play store because it tells me a privacy policy needs to be included. In the constants.java file I add the link to the privacy policy page that I create on the server base, but still clicking closes the application.
Could you help me with this problem?

in the app:
public static final String privacyPolicyUrl = "privacy-policy.html";

Thanks
In Smart School Android App at login screen there is a link for Privacy Policy page which pointing to your Smart School base_url/privacy-policy.html . So to make Privacy Policy link working you must upload a privacy-policy.html file at your Smart School installation folder and enter your privacy policy details in this html file. Privacy Policy is mandatory if you are uploading your Smart School Android App on Google Play Store.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Bassdeth and Thuymy
It works perfectly on Android Studio version 3.6.1. Newer versions of Android Studio may cause errors.

Reactions: Thuymy
I'm struggling with the app, nothing happens when I try to log in, it just says loading then remains on login page, was happening with the version I rebuilt so I had to test with bundled APK, still the same issue. I've confirmed its not from server side. I tried using the appdemo URL, same issue. Any thoughts?

Reactions: dnull
I'm struggling with the app, nothing happens when I try to log in, it just says loading then remains on login page, was happening with the version I rebuilt so I had to test with bundled APK, still the same issue. I've confirmed its not from server side. I tried using the appdemo URL, same issue. Any thoughts?
UPDATE: Good news guys! I just finished nulling this app now. Everything is working, including addons ( Online course, Gmeet & Zoom) all errors are removed including ( Invalid app, api error and registeration error) all working and no verification calls/license checks are made to the developers.
Dunno if to post here directly... :)

Reactions: pirana999 and dnull
UPDATE: SMART SCHOOL APP 3.3 FULLY NULLED.
Instruction is attached in the zip file.
Zip file contains only the files used in the nulling and instructions on where to place them.
you need to already have downloaded the full source code.
I'm Here for support.
Shout out to @Babak And @White Devil you guys rock!
The house always wins!

Attachments

• SMART SCHOOL APP NULLED.zip
    14.2 KB · Views: 71
UPDATE: SMART SCHOOL APP 3.3 FULLY NULLED.
Instruction is attached in the zip file.
Zip file contains only the files used in the nulling and instructions on where to place them.
you need to already have downloaded the full source code.
I'm Here for support.
Shout out to @Babak And @White Devil you guys rock!
The house always wins!
Unable to get response from API

I already contacted the hosting provider and the problem is not server side, can you help me for this please?
Btw my website is using the nulled script.

Also can you provide me an information how to skip entering school URL before login? What code should I customize?

Last edited:
Reactions: Silva
Open app/src/main/java/com/school/nova/utils/Constants.java
edit line no.5
public static final boolean askurlfromuser=false;
edit line no.11
public static final string domain="https://yourdomain/";

These steps will skip entering school URL before login

Unable to get response from API

I already contacted the hosting provider and the problem is not server side, can you help me for this please?
Btw my website is using the nulled script.

Also can you provide me an information how to skip entering school URL before login? What code should I customize?
Did you configure the API URL in the API config file? Confirm this is done and confirm the app API setting in your smart school web setting is set to http://yoursmartschoolinstallurl/API.
I can give you a step by step screen shot of how to make it work if you have tried this without success.

Reactions: readone
Did you configure the API URL in the API config file? Confirm this is done and confirm the app API setting in your smart school web setting is set to http://yoursmartschoolinstallurl/API.
I can give you a step by step screen shot of how to make it work if you have tried this without success.

I did, I already read the documentations provided by smart school and all already set.
I can login to the app but after logging and trying to navigate to some menus it says: Unable to get response from API.
FYI: I installed the system at a sub folder, so my API URL is: https://mydomain/subfolder/api/
I don't know is installing at sub folder causes this error or not

Thank you for your response by the way.

Open app/src/main/java/com/school/nova/utils/Constants.java
edit line no.5
public static final boolean askurlfromuser=false;
edit line no.11
public static final string domain="https://yourdomain/";

These steps will skip entering school URL before login
I tried to do this but after tapping the logout button the application returns to entering school URL before login again, I have to close the app and reopen again to skip this screen, but another problem happens: User is not logged out, when I try to open the app again user is still logged in.

also am getting error unable to get response from API please help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock