• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smart School Android App - Mobile Application for Smart School

Smart School Android App - Mobile Application for Smart School v4.0

No permission to download
its very inconvenient to ask for password which we never get replied, please use that BOT method, or we shall even stop bother asking,

its very inconvenient to ask for password which we never get replied, please use that BOT method, or we shall even stop bother asking,
You are right and even with password, I found many files on other sites like codelist so what's the purpose of using a password if you are sharing it with those users and not with regular members?

You are right and even with password, I found many files on other sites like codelist so what's the purpose of using a password if you are sharing it with those users and not with regular members?
The files you found on codelist Or other sites were stolen from Babiato only that's why the owner of those websites even don't know the password so how will they provide you?

And we put password to protect our resources from being stolen by those leecher websites.

Reactions: kieuvan
The files you found on codelist Or other sites were stolen from Babiato only that's why the owner of those websites even don't know the password so how will they provide you?

And we put password to protect our resources from being stolen by those leecher websites.
What I am trying to say is they still stealing from Babiato so that means they already know the password but we regular Babiato members don't know it.

What I am trying to say is they still stealing from Babiato so that means they already know the password but we regular Babiato members don't know it.
They also don't know the password that's the reason why the resources which are password protected in babiato is also have a password on their website. You can check out some on recently uploaded files you will find them in password protection all over the freegpl sites.

They also don't know the password that's the reason why the resources which are password protected in babiato is also have a password on their website. You can check out some on recently uploaded files you will find them in password protection all over the freegpl sites.
Okay nvm just tell me how can I get a password without sharing expensive scripts? I just have 2 scripts playtube and ovoo movies in my Envato account and I am a full-time 3d modeler so let me know if I can help Babiato users in any other way. also, I don't use nulled scripts for commercial usage just for testing my skills and helping family and friends.

Okay nvm just tell me how can I get a password without sharing expensive scripts? I just have 2 scripts playtube and ovoo movies in my Envato account
You can ask the owner of the resource for the password.

Btw, If you can't help the members out here then how do you wish to get helped by other? You don't have to share your purchase code or activation code you can share the script only if you wish to help other members..
"Read the rules for uploading scripts to find out more".

and I am a full-time 3d modeler so let me know if I can help Babiato users in any other way. also, I don't use nulled scripts for commercial usage just for testing my skills and helping family and friends.
Bro let me make it clear that whether you are using the nulled or Untouched script for your personal or commercial use doesn't matter. All its matter is how much you are loyal towards the forum and members.

To nulled this script I commented
Line 215 builder.setMessage(R.string.verificationMessage); in baseActivity.java

and Line 1128 builder.setMessage(R.string.verificationMessage);
1129 builder.setMessage(object.getString("msg")); in StudentDashboard.java

then delete Line 297 <string name="verificationMessage">System Error! You are using Unregistered Addon.</string> from values> strings.xml and strings.xml (hi)

To nulled this script I commented

then delete Line 297 <string name="verificationMessage">System Error! You are using Unregistered Addon.</string> from values> strings.xml and strings.xml (hi)
It Helped <3

It is saying invalid or unregistered App.. contact school admin..

New bee here.. trying to learn.. 🙏

then delete Line 297 <string name="verificationMessage">System Error! You are using Unregistered Addon.</string> from values> strings.xml and strings.xml

then delete Line 297 <string name="verificationMessage">System Error! You are using Unregistered Addon.</string> from values> strings.xml and strings.xml
Will try and update you.. thank you so much

Even after doing this.. it's showing "invalid or unregistered version, please contact your school"..

What to do of json file generated while app is build..

I think the nulling is specific to different App version.. ( most probably for App 2.1 only)

for 3.2 it is not working.. even the error message is also different one..

Last edited:
Reactions: kieuvan
Even after doing this.. it's showing "invalid or unregistered version, please contact your school"..

What to do of json file generated while app is build..

I think the nulling is specific to different App version.. ( most probably for App 2.1 only)

for 3.2 it is not working.. even the error message is also different one..
clean and rebuild your project

You can ask the owner of the resource for the password.

Btw, If you can't help the members out here then how do you wish to get helped by other? You don't have to share your purchase code or activation code you can share the script only if you wish to help other members..
"Read the rules for uploading scripts to find out more".

Bro let me make it clear that whether you are using the nulled or Untouched script for your personal or commercial use doesn't matter. All its matter is how much you are loyal towards the forum and members.
Hi please, what do I need to get the password? Is there a resource limit as I can also share what I have...
PS: I'd "really" want to be more helpful here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock