• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.9

No permission to download
Create a ZIP archive from the Addon you need and install it on the site as a regular plugin.
Yes, that did the trick. All Addons are present and installed. Thanks you very much for the assistance.
Although after adding the required Addons & tried to install a Template, it answered "Licence Key invalid" , while in main plugin screen (Overview Tab) the "Registered License Key" button is lit... I tried specifically to install Portal Effect Hero Slider (with the requirements met in full) but failed. Any thoughts why this could happened ? BTW the plugin is the latest, downloaded from here.

Yes, that did the trick. All Addons are present and installed. Thanks you very much for the assistance.
Although after adding the required Addons & tried to install a Template, it answered "Licence Key invalid" , while in main plugin screen (Overview Tab) the "Registered License Key" button is lit... I tried specifically to install Portal Effect Hero Slider (with the requirements met in full) but failed. Any thoughts why this could happened ? BTW the plugin is the latest, downloaded from here.
Slider Revolution plugin templates are installed from the Admin Panel only if you have a license.
In this case, you need to install - Manual import.
Above, in the comments, I dropped a link to the archive with Demo templates.

Slider Revolution plugin templates are installed from the Admin Panel only if you have a license.
In this case, you need to install - Manual import.
Above, in the comments, I dropped a link to the archive with Demo templates.
Thank you very much, found it ! Will swim through it and work with some of them.

• Wow
Reactions: Sto1cBliss
Version 6.5.21 (2nd May 2022)
Changes
Autoplay enabled videos will play with audio if user has interacted with page
Loop enabled background videos will auto pause/play if page visibility state changes due to switching tabs etc
Added option under Advanced options to fix glitches on iOS filters. It will add a tiny 0.0001 value to x, z, rotationX or to default (based on layer type) to avoid cuts and other distortions on layers when slider is running on iOS
Bugfixes
Activation through wp-cli returns a fatal error
Moving frames on timeline before playing the slide onces breaks with JavaScript error on static slide
Exit animation of static layers works only on slide change, animation before slide end is ignored

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Reactions: Patton
hey many thanks for this, need tu update some addons but for my test juste change the version number of addons ! now can you tell me how to activate a template I have an error message, invalid licence key !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock