• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.9

No permission to download
Can you please reupload file pls?

I only see notice Hidden content for users with ids: 170286. Thank you so much @Kao X3
yes i see "Hidden content for users with ids: 170286" too but no one know whats wrong with the forum platform. 2022-02-05 01_49_04-Window.png

What are you two moaning about here, @Kao X3 has simply posted that message with a link which is set only to be seen by the Babiato member with that user id.

If you look at your own profile page you will find your own user id as well.

Use the big blue main download button at the top of the page or simply look back on the previous page and use @Medw1311 post and use that upload.

Not difficult. 😉

What are you two moaning about here, @Kao X3 has simply posted that message with a link which is set only to be seen by the Babiato member with that user id.

If you look at your own profile page you will find your own user id as well.

Use the big blue main download button at the top of the page or simply look back on the previous page and use @Medw1311 post and use that upload.

Not difficult. 😉
My God, I never faced something like that on any other forum. Not difficult but why is that!? Just let everybody downlow from that link. Anyway Thank you!

My God, I never faced something like that on any other forum. Not difficult but why is that!? Just let everybody downlow from that link. Anyway Thank you!
Because they are silly forum & don't have much valuable resources to share. As a result, they have to public all things that they grab from somewhere like here for finding users :)
You can also have some exclusive rights like @bobsmith to get latest resources first when your contribution is much enough 😐

Because they are silly forum & don't have much valuable resources to share. As a result, they have to public all things that they grab from somewhere like here for finding users :)
You can also have some exclusive rights like @bobsmith to get latest resources first when your contribution is much enough 😐

@adi82tirana - It is called give and take, not just take, take, take.

Do you go to work everyday to work and not expect to get paid for doing any work as well? 😉

For starters, if we let all new members just come and grab anything they wanted, then what would the incentive be for them to return the favour and help somebody else out in the future?

Think they are talking about any demos that come with it, as shown here.

Although, if they did a search here they would find all Slider Revolution templates like here and find the carousel template in it themselves.

I have an archive with demo slider templates.
Maybe there's a slider you need there.
Perhaps tomorrow I will have an archive with the "Testimonial Carousel Collection".
If there is, I will give you a link.

They are after this one.

Although they can already do this themselves in Elementor if they wanted to.

@Sto1cBliss check link below, you can do it yourself.

There are already templates in Slider that they can use for this as well as a starting point.
Untitled.png
There is nothing complicated about this slider.
You can do it yourself.
Select the necessary images and text.

bro, i can do it in elementor. but since it's posted on the REV Slider's template page, why bother creating one myself? if someone has it, please share. :)
Because that is just being lazy and you are not learning anything yourself by just using ready made examples.

As @dgpalych has posted, it is a new Feb release, so either you use the codepen sample supplied, which is great and change it to suit your own needs.

Or you make it up in Elementor Pro the way you want it.

Or you sit on your butt, twiddle your thumbs and wait for somebody else to upload it here and then you grab it for free, just so you don't have to do any work yourself.

*Because that is just being lazy and you are not learning anything yourself by just using ready made examples.

As @dgpalych has posted, it is a new Feb release, so either you use the codepen sample supplied, which is great and change it to suit your own needs.

Or you make it up in Elementor Pro the way you want it.

Or you sit on your butt, twiddle your thumbs and wait for somebody else to upload it here and then you grab it for free, just so you don't have to do any work yourself.
i decided to grab it if it posted here. i'm too busy to create one.
AND FYI: DON'T ASSUME ANYTHING YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT ME. :) AND ALSO, THERE IS NO NEED TO DO THESE EXTRA TALKS. WHETHER I'M GONNA WORK/SLEEP OR SITTING MY BUTT, THAT'S NOT YOUR CONCERN. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

• Haha
Reactions: bobsmith
Wonder how long until somebody says they can't install them as not in zip file and they have to zip it themselves?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yep, one here !
First things first, million thanks to all who contribute the plugins and addons and themes and all that stuff for all others to enjoy and work with (including me).
I did download the archive but i'm spinning my head around how to import them manually, (in what path of wp-content/plugins/revslider/) to unzip it. Tried a few times in several folders but with no luck.
Can someone please give me the heads up or at least point me to the right direction ?
Thanks

Yep, one here !
First things first, million thanks to all who contribute the plugins and addons and themes and all that stuff for all others to enjoy and work with (including me).
I did download the archive but i'm spinning my head around how to import them manually, (in what path of wp-content/plugins/revslider/) to unzip it. Tried a few times in several folders but with no luck.
Can someone please give me the heads up or at least point me to the right direction ?
Thanks
Create a ZIP archive from the Addon you need and install it on the site as a regular plugin.

Reactions: chiuki
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock