• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.8

No permission to download
Thanks a lot, got it :)
I have downloaded those packs from those post, but my luck there was no classic slider inside the pack.
just check them, this silder is missing.
checking give me 5min please

• Love
Reactions: marvelous
Exact! This is how I installed it, which is why it strikes me that it does not work. Doesn't the same thing happen to you?
1600985411952.png
1600985492277.png
sadly never use this plugin + addons before
but im sure addons must work with out problem even if core plugin not nulled

Reactions: jonathan.yentile
sadly never use this plugin + addons before
but im sure addons must work with out problem even if core plugin not nulled
The main plugin is also nulled, I am going to investigate further to see what may be causing the problem, if I find the solution I share it in case the same thing happens to someone!
Thank you very much for your time and your work Babak!
Big hug!

• Love
Reactions: Babak
a question. how to add a slider manualy? I do it in SR panel and it shows me upload limit error. how I have to upload it?
even I used to add it into plugins but didnt work
guide please

a question. how to add a slider manualy? I do it in SR panel and it shows me upload limit error. how I have to upload it?
even I used to add it into plugins but didnt work
guide please
for upload limit contact your hosting
for importing read here

Reactions: marvelous
Zen Technology Website Template latest.
Any possibility of getting the template that goes with the themeforst Tita 3d theme that is also here on the forum? Seems to be missing from the template download. This Zen template was my 2nd choice. Regardless, you and Babak rock and you guys are much appreciated!

Sorry but
wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/operations.class.php
don't exist in last version..

How can i make nulled?

Thanks

hi
how i can null the plugin to allow me to use and add Icon / SVG layer ?
@Babak @NullMaster
humm no idea i think you can import or use all options in untouched or nulled version
Sorry but
wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/operations.class.php
don't exist in last version..

How can i make nulled?

Thanks
we upload all file
so its better remove rev slider and upload it again

humm no idea i think you can import or use all options in untouched or nulled version

we upload all file
so its better remove rev slider and upload it again
If i upload the version that you offer it will not ask for lincese ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock