• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.8

No permission to download
@Babak @NullMaster
Hie , is there anyone with this template
please may i have

@NullMaster
Can you add this template please
and mouse trap addon

Last edited:
I need classic slider template from slider revolution pro pack. I downloaded all packs but there was no classic slider there.

Classic Carousel

Last edited:
"you need"?

Try asking nicely

Hello dears! I hope everything is fine!
Can you help me with this issue ?:
I have installed this latest version of slider revolution 2.2.23, and the latest version of particles addons (2.2.6), the problem is that I cannot enable it globally. Although it shows me the configuration options of the particles inside the slider, when I edit and save them they do not work in the front.
Anyone have any idea how to fix it?
Thank you very much in advance!
1600981931849.png

Reactions: marvelous
I have installed this latest version of slider revolution 2.2.23, and the latest version of particles addons (2.2.6), the problem is that I cannot enable it globally. Although it shows me the configuration options of the particles inside the slider, when I edit and save them they do not work in the front.
1600981931849.png
this happen only for this addon ?

Reactions: jonathan.yentile
1600981931849.png
heya, I had the same problem and I think its because we use a nulled version. I believe that @Babak can fix this bug

yes you cant use template and addons [need real license]
check this post
i will share all addons latest very soon
Thanks a lot, got it :)
I have downloaded those packs from those post, but my luck there was no classic slider inside the pack.
just check them, this silder is missing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock