• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Scrapes - WordPress Scraper and Content Crawler Plugin

Scrapes - WordPress Scraper and Content Crawler Plugin v2.2.0 Untouched

No permission to download
salam @Babak
man mikhastam in version ro to host up konam
kata zir ro dad
File: ol_scrapes.zip Malware Signature: NCSD/L.PhpTrojan.HexGLOBALS.Obfuscated.UNOFFICIAL

hosting ghoft:
file zir moshkel dare;
ol_scrapes.zip\ol_scrapes\classes\class-ol-scrapes.php

help me!

Reactions: vcantante
salam @Babak
man mikhastam in version ro to host up konam
kata zir ro dad
File: ol_scrapes.zip Malware Signature: NCSD/L.PhpTrojan.HexGLOBALS.Obfuscated.UNOFFICIAL

hosting ghoft:
file zir moshkel dare;
ol_scrapes.zip\ol_scrapes\classes\class-ol-scrapes.php

help me!
Same here, Hostgator delete the file for malware

Hello. the plugin need a technical addons
افزودنی اسکرپس تکنیکال
some one have it ?

Hello to all , If you encounter the following problem while uploading or installing the plugin, I can fix it for you by paying

Code:
Malware Signature : NCSD/L.PhpTrojan.HexGLOBALS.Obfuscated.UNOFFICIAL

Also I am a Web,Wnidows,Android Programmer and Wordpress,mybb,.... Developer.

Ways to send an order to me:
Telegram : @MostafaShiraali
Discord : MostafaShiraali#7754
Email : [email protected]

Ledzepy updated Scrapes - Automatic WordPress Scraper and Content Crawler Plugin with a new update entry:

Scrapes - Automatic WordPress Scraper and Content Crawler Plugin v3.2.0 Nulled

Changelog
Updated to version 3.2.0 on 18 June 1400!

Added the ability to transfer index and gallery images with source links without uploading to the media
Added special feature of the option to prevent the simultaneous execution of scraps (if necessary, this option must be enabled in all scraps so that none of them run simultaneously)
Added special update feature (price and inventory) without re-processing the product (this feature will increase the speed of scrap execution)
Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kangz12
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock