• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Scrapes - WordPress Scraper and Content Crawler Plugin

Scrapes - WordPress Scraper and Content Crawler Plugin v2.2.0 Untouched

No permission to download
change translated to persian :D lol
seems this resource downloaded from persian marketplace :D
also its okay becuz file are safe
Are you referring to the language of the plugin? I just installed it and it is in English.

Are you referring to the language of the plugin? I just installed it and it is in English.
yes maybe working good in persian too when u change wp languege
i just check changelog and see its persian

Reactions: lgokul
I have downloaded original files from octolooks.com
It's still 2.1.0
Developer didnt update this plugin 2 year ago

Reactions: smartass
For me, even though there were posts and pages and scrapes, the list was empty and even from the public side homepage was empty after upgrading the plugin

For me, even though there were posts and pages and scrapes, the list was empty and even from the public side homepage was empty after upgrading the plugin
Yes. Mine too. Then i deactivate and delete this plugin

Reactions: n0d3
Not working for me :( fatal errors , any one figured out how to resolve them ?

about the plugin it's clear that it was a modified plugin , the dev used the original one and added some new futures like javascript options using puputer and more , but sadly not working :( ..

Scrapes Changelog

v2.1.0 LATEST AND STABLE 17.06.2020​

Please remove last update. Possibly fake

Thanks
You pointed out a very useful thing.
Probably some other developer took the opportunity and started to update and develop the plugin and sell it themselves.
Anyway as you pointed out, based on the official changelogs, The uploaded plugin is different than what it is supposed to be.

Warning: Use of undefined constant OL_AUTHOR - assumed 'OL_AUTHOR' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\OpenServer\domains\russiannews.com\wp-content\plugins\ol_scrapes\classes\class-ol-scrapes.php on line 3409

Wordpress 5.9.3
PHP 7.2

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock