• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

School Management System for WordPress

School Management System for WordPress v89.0

No permission to download
Actually how to upload this to wordpress. Like i have wordpress installed and now what to do?
Pls anybody instantly reply

Babak updated School Management System for WordPress with a new update entry:

School Management System for WordPress v88.0

Download School Management System for WordPress v88.0 Nulled Free
27-04-2023

-[Feature] Added Fees Payment option for student registration and admission form.
-[Fixed] Fixed Report Module Issue.
-[Fixed] Fixed Sibling issue.
-[Fixed] Wp default theme compatibility issue.
-[Fixed] Fixed Import CSV Issue.
-[Fixed] Mobile APP Issue.
-[Fixed] Fixed minor bugs

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
If you wanna make an apps, feel free contact me and send your link where this plugin installed.
This screenshot i use Indonesian. You can change the language from WP admin.
hello kind sir, how to get the app, kindly check ib.

Actually how to upload this to wordpress. Like i have wordpress installed and now what to do?
Pls anybody instantly reply
Hope you have solved the problem now. But in case, you haven't, I am trying to help you out. First extract the zip file in a folder. Then go to the folder 'Document' inside that folder and double click on the 'INDEX' file and you will see the instructions. You should read that carefully and follow the instructions. The only thing you don't have to do is putting anything in the 'LICENSE SETTINGS' page inside the plugin after installation as this is a nulled plugin means cracked plugin. In case you haven't figured it out, I am writing the preliminary steps to follow to install the plugin. Go to your WordPress dashboard. Then click on PLUGIN > ADD NEW > UPLOAD > BROWSE and select the plugin named 'SCHOOL-MANAGEMENT' inside the folder (it is also a zip file) where you extracted the zip file and click on OPEN and then the INSTALL NOW button will be activated. Click on it. The plugin will be installed. Then click on ACTIVATE NOW button and that's it. Now follow the instructions given in the documentation to configure the plugin. Hope this will help if you haven't figured out yet.

Can anybody help me on these two things?
  1. How can I use the Shortcode to show the School Management Login Form on the frontend? The page has been automatically set when installing the plugin, the Shortcode is also there, but the login form is not showing. What wrong am I doing?
  2. How can I hide the LICENSE SETTINGS menu from the left side menu bar of the plugin?
Please help me friends, masters and gurus. 🙏

Babak updated School Management System for WordPress with a new update entry:

School Management System for WordPress v89.0

Download School Management System for WordPress v89.0 Nulled Free
19-09-2023

-[Feature] Added Qr Code Scanner In Attendance Module.
-[Feature] admin,teacher and Staff members can take attendance with a QR code Scanner.
-[Feature] Update Attendance Module.
-[Feature] Student Id Card.
-[Feature] Setup wizard.
-[Fixed] Fixed Report Module Issue.
-[Fixed] Fixed Sibling issue.
-[Fixed] wp default theme compatibility issue.
-[Fixed] Fixed Import CSV Issue.
-[Fixed] GUI issue in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@TassieNZ @Babak

Please Update to last version bro:
  • Code:
    01-02-2024
    -[Note]    Please Deactivate/Activate Plugin.
    -[Feature] System Color Settings In General Settings Page.
    -[Feature] Update Attendance Report Module.
    -[Fixed]   Datatable header issue.
    -[Fixed]   Fixed minor bugs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock