• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

School Management System for WordPress

School Management System for WordPress v89.0

No permission to download

TassieNZ

Premium Uploader and Sometimes Hacker!
Staff member
Administrator
Colonel Hogan
Null Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
gpl-elite.store
TassieNZ submitted a new resource:

School Management System for WordPress - Download Free School Management System for WordPress

School Management System Plugin for wordpress is ideal way to manage complete school operation. The system has different access rights for Admin, Teacher, Student and Parent.
School Management System for WordPress features
  • Rich Dashboard with analytics
  • Admin Module
  • Student Module
  • Teacher Module
  • Parent Module
  • Subject Module
  • Class Module
  • Grade Module
  • Manage Marks
  • Attendance Module...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: amit338 and Babak
Installing Theme from uploaded file: school-management.zip
Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme installation failed.

• Haha
Reactions: inux2004
I'll look at it tomorrow. Day off today! My brain hurts!!!:)
I want to make some changes.
I want to integrate new payment gateway
Plaese help me locate payment pop up form for parent account.

Or please help me to integrate this plugin as a payment gateway

I want to make some changes.
I want to integrate new payment gateway
Plaese help me locate payment pop up form for parent account.

Or please help me to integrate this plugin as a payment gateway
Sorry, but I don't use this so can't help with issues. I just supply/offer it! :)

Thank you so much TassieNZ , Good job.
I have succesfully installed it but not yet done with data entry to see how it works.
Please is there any way to add currency option not listed in this plugin? In our country fees or any school transaction using foreign currency are not allowed.

Thank you so much TassieNZ , Good job.
I have succesfully installed it but not yet done with data entry to see how it works.
Please is there any way to add currency option not listed in this plugin? In our country fees or any school transaction using foreign currency are not allowed.
Sorry, I have no idea with adding currency as I don't use this, just supply it!

However, this may give you an idea of how to do it. The screen capture below came from ...

add-currency.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: amit338
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock