• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SalePro - Inventory Management System with POS, HRM, Accounting

SalePro - Inventory Management System with POS, HRM, Accounting v4.5.1

No permission to download
clear your cache and try again. You want to reset your password?, i could show you another method on the database side.
Didn't work, already tried a basic troubleshooting guide. But still, it just reloads and doesn't redirect me to the dashboard.

SRkZj.gif

I wanted to reset the password to see whether the auto-generated password was wrong or not.

Didn't work, already tried a basic troubleshooting guide. But still, it just reloads and doesn't redirect me to the dashboard.

SRkZj.gif

I wanted to reset the password to see whether the auto-generated password was wrong or not.
from the illustration the password is wrong. So open your phpmyadmin or whichever database management you are using and head int o your database.
*look for users table and open it
*under the password section you will see a hash, replace with "$2y$10$PnTQpS3Mc2goXA0ED2FAXOeSDtBu54F7eIL0QVUpxdGJeiTMpLIIS" without the quotes.
*now note your name from the table usually admin.
* Now try and login with the name that appears there and admin as the password.

Note: Use the undone installation folder from version 4.0, after the installation run the command in the root: php artisan migrate (this command will update the database).

• Love
Reactions: hguerrah59
Hi,
Stuck on this installation for v4.2.0.zip "Wrong Purchase Code", I have entered random numbers for purchase code, Snapshot_231229225412.png

does anyone have a solution? please share.

Thank you.

when make Sync category tell me this error

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-01-14 at 2.10.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-14 at 2.10.21 PM.png
    117.9 KB · Views: 33
Please update to: Version 4.3.0 19 January 24
Added: Application is compatible with the ecommerce addon
Added: Duplicate purchase added.
Fixed: Minor bugs fixed

update is not working it say "something went wrong".

PS: it's working now, enjoy updating...
Update is stop rolling out and currently not available.
The new update has full of bugs i try the e-commerce addon and it's not ready. You cannot use the new e-commerce addon at the same time with woocommece, You have to choose which one you like.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TechBrain

Version 4.4.0 has been released.​

New Change Log​

• Added: Custom error pages added.
    Added: Addon installation process updated..

No chance to install now they change the installation process... You can check woocommece addon here and use the previous installation code.

Woocommece is better than the new update, using woocommece you can add more features on your online store.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock