• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SalePro - Inventory Management System with POS, HRM, Accounting

SalePro - Inventory Management System with POS, HRM, Accounting v4.5.1

No permission to download

macrobert

Trusted Uploader
Nov 2, 2018
skdass submitted a new resource:

SalePro - Inventory Management System with POS, HRM, Accounting - accounting, business management, HRM, inventory manager, inventory system, invoice manager, payroll,

View attachment 31826

SaleProPOS – Inventory Management System with POS (Point of Sale) is a laravel(php) based stock/inventory management system that allows you to manage your inventory, sales, purchases, customers, invoices, take payments and much more.

Update your stock information, make purchases and view sales information from anywhere anytime. Whether you are running a small business or a big enterprise, is the solution you need...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: rctiagencia
thanks for the update! I noticed that a folder called install is missing in the cms. Thus preventing the installation of the same.

Reactions: rctiagencia
White Devil updated SalePro - Inventory Management System with POS, HRM, Accounting with a new update entry:

SalePro - Inventory Management System with POS, HRM, Accounting

VERSION 3.4.2 20 FEBRUARY 21
1. added: date and warehouse filter added in purchase list
2. added: date and warehouse filter added in sale list
3. added: date filter added in expense list
4. updated: search filter updated in sale list. User can filter sale list with biller name

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: planet and kastux
Hi, I managed to find an update. V3.4 - February 12th. I did the installation and so far everything is ok. Sorry, because I don't know if I'm following all the rules of the forum, but I come with the intention of contributing. I am Brazilian, and I am using the translator to write in English.

Link: https://www.file-upload.com/gxjeoq9ay9f2
Hi Dear

how Do u install it?
In the zip there is no install folder
plz advise me
tks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock