• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RyanCV - Best CV Resume WordPress

RyanCV - Best CV Resume WordPress v3.4.1

No permission to download
v3.0.4 (13.08.2022)
- Fix: Improved backgrounds when compress assets enabled;
- Fix: Improved alt for resume images;
- Fix: Improved portfolio images issue when lazyload enabled;
- Fix: Other minor improvements and fixes.
- Update: RyanCV Plugin v3.0.4;
- Update: RyanCV Advanced Background v1.0.2
Where is RyanCV Advanced Background Plugin ? I can not find it anywhere

Where is RyanCV Advanced Background Plugin ? I can not find it anywhere
If you read previous posts you will know where. 😒

RyanCV Advanced Background v1.0.1 - This will need somebody to download with a genuine licence.
Bro you wrote it, I can not see anything more than it
What more do I need to put about it?

This will need somebody to download with a genuine licence.

Somebody with a real licence will be able to download this as it needs a genuine key in the download URL link.

That means its not nulled ?

it simply means that RyanCV Advanced Background v1.0.1 is not included in this nulled version.

As repeated many times, it is not included with the theme itself, you have to download it through the theme setup.

To do that it also includes a licence key in the URL link, therefore if you have a genuine key it will download it for you.

If you don't, as in this case as it is nulled, then it won't download and you don't get it unless somebody has brought the theme themselves and can supply the plugin themselves.

@Babak or @halim8481
Either of you able to get latest update for this theme?

v3.0.7 (19.09.2022)
- Fix: Improved php in elementor widgets;

v3.0.6 (16.09.2022)
- Fix: Improved social icons in vCard.

Good morning all
I would like to know how to download the previous version?

what version u need?
Below 3.0.5
Because I just installed this version but I do not see the examples of demo to import

So you might tell me how to have the plugins: Ryancv Advanced background plugin

I do not know if it is because of its absence that I do not have access to the demo

Below 3.0.5
Because I just installed this version but I do not see the examples of demo to import

So you might tell me how to have the plugins: Ryancv Advanced background plugin

I do not know if it is because of its absence that I do not have access to the demo

• Love
Reactions: krissiank
hi
can someone upload " RyanCV Plugin v3.0.4 "
i have v3.0.3 and i cant update it
thanks

Hello, did someone have the
Purchase Code
for this theme to install demo content? Thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock