• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RyanCV - Best CV Resume WordPress

RyanCV - Best CV Resume WordPress v3.4.1

No permission to download
Hi guys! help solve the problem. I can't translate the word "All" in the portfolio filter.
OZuwJxg.png

The blog navigation links "Next" and "Prev".

Снимок экрана 2022-05-10 101536.png

I have already borrowed these words in the source code. The rest of the translation was done through *.po and *.mo files.

I got some critical error with this theme

[17-May-2022 18:28:47 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Elementor\Scheme_Color' not found in /home/*****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ryancv-plugin/elementor/widgets/services.php:161
home/*****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(2280): Elementor\RyanCV_Services_Widget->_register_controls()
#1 /home/*****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(494): Elementor\Controls_Stack->init_controls()
#2 /home/*****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(177): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_stack()
#3 /home/*****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(300): Elementor\Widget_Base->get_stack()
#4 /home/*******/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(2369): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_controls()
#5 /home/**********/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(1105): Elementor\Controls_Stack->sanitize_settings(Array)
#6 /ho in /home/*********/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ryancv-plugin/elementor/widgets/services.php on line 161

I got some critical error with this theme

[17-May-2022 18:28:47 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Elementor\Scheme_Color' not found in /home/*****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ryancv-plugin/elementor/widgets/services.php:161
home/*****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(2280): Elementor\RyanCV_Services_Widget->_register_controls()
#1 /home/*****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(494): Elementor\Controls_Stack->init_controls()
#2 /home/*****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(177): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_stack()
#3 /home/*****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(300): Elementor\Widget_Base->get_stack()
#4 /home/*******/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(2369): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_controls()
#5 /home/**********/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(1105): Elementor\Controls_Stack->sanitize_settings(Array)
#6 /ho in /home/*********/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ryancv-plugin/elementor/widgets/services.php on line 161

The error messages relate to Elementor.

I would suggest that you simply run the untouched theme with free version of Elementor and see if you still get the issues.

If you do then it is an issue with the theme and Elementor that we can't fix.

Edit: Just tested main download from here and free version of Elementor in sandbox and had no issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dude
bobsmith updated RyanCV - Best CV Resume WordPress with a new update entry:

RyanCV Theme v3.0.3

Download RyanCV v3.0.3 - CV/Resume WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v3.0.3 (25.07.2022)

- Fix: Improved issue with profile video on mobile;
- Fix: Removed custom cursor on mobile.

v3.0.2 (25.07.2022)
- Fix: Improved demo import images;
- Update: RyanCV Plugin v3.0.2;

v3.0.1 (25.07.2022)
- Fix: Improved Sidebar widgets styles;
- Update: RyanCV Plugin v3.0.1;
- Update: RyanCV Advanced Background v1.0.1

v3.0.0 (24.07.2022)
- New: Added New 9+ Demos;
- New: Added New...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
I just noticed that the file's name is themeforest-ryancv-vcard-resume_3.0.3_untouched.zip
Does it mean it's not nulled? 🤪😁

How do I activate the theme? :(

1. I wanted to import some demos and it kept asking me for activation

Rya1.jpg

2. I typed some random numbers into the license field:

Rya2.jpg

3. Now I get this fatal error and I can't access the website or the dashboard

Rya3.jpg

Thank you frens 🧡

Edit:
I attached those 2 files mentioned in the fatal error:
RyanCVBase.php and dashboard-theme-activation.php in this Zip file bellow 👇⬇️
Just delete theme and activate another one and then reinstall theme from here again without modification

Otherwise go into wp_options and remove all entries for theme.

Plus yes untouched means not nulled.

Better to ask if need nulling like @XdeiviBR has done if you are unsure.

• Love
Will look at it sometime. 👍
Is nulled, just have to sort out one more part with it and it will uploaded here sometime today. 😉

Edit: Sorry have had other things to do so not been able to get back onto this, so it will either be finished later (my evening or tomorrow at latest). Thanks for being patient and waiting. 😉

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: XdeiviBR and Dude
Nulled as main download.

There are not any demos.....
There are no predefined import files available for this theme. Please upload the import files manually below.

Additional plugins not available even though theme is active:

Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.12.3 - Add from own thread here on Babiato

RyanCV Advanced Background v1.0.1 - This will need somebody to download with a genuine licence.

• Love
v3.0.4 (13.08.2022)
- Fix: Improved backgrounds when compress assets enabled;
- Fix: Improved alt for resume images;
- Fix: Improved portfolio images issue when lazyload enabled;
- Fix: Other minor improvements and fixes.
- Update: RyanCV Plugin v3.0.4;
- Update: RyanCV Advanced Background v1.0.2

• Love

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Im13
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock