• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Revo Apps Woocommerce - Flutter E-Commerce Full App Android iOS

Revo Apps Woocommerce - Flutter E-Commerce Full App Android iOS 7.0.3

No permission to download
rebuild project to download latest Gradle
I got this:

Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: C:\src\flutter\.pub-cache\hosted\pub.dartlang.org\firebase_messaging-14.2.0\android\src\main\java\io\flutter\plugins\firebase\messaging\FlutterFirebaseMessagingPlugin.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: C:\src\flutter\.pub-cache\hosted\pub.dartlang.org\uni_links-0.5.1\android\src\main\java\name\avioli\unilinks\UniLinksPlugin.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: C:\src\flutter\.pub-cache\hosted\pub.dartlang.org\launch_review-3.0.1\android\src\main\java\com\iyaffle\launchreview\LaunchReviewPlugin.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
/C:/src/flutter/.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dartlang.org/fwfh_text_style-2.7.3+2/lib/fwfh_text_style.dart:11:7: Error: The non-abstract class 'FwfhTextStyle' is missing implementations for these members:
- TextStyle.fontVariations
Try to either
- provide an implementation,
- inherit an implementation from a superclass or mixin,
- mark the class as abstract, or
- provide a 'noSuchMethod' implementation.

class FwfhTextStyle extends _TextStyleProxy {
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
/C:/src/flutter/packages/flutter/lib/src/painting/text_style.dart:789:33: Context: 'TextStyle.fontVariations' is defined here.
final List<ui.FontVariation>? fontVariations;
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
/C:/src/flutter/.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dartlang.org/fwfh_text_style-2.7.3+2/lib/fwfh_text_style.dart:43:13: Error: The method 'FwfhTextStyle.apply' has fewer named arguments than those of overridden method 'TextStyle.apply'.
TextStyle apply({
^
/C:/src/flutter/packages/flutter/lib/src/painting/text_style.dart:911:13: Context: This is the overridden method ('apply').
TextStyle apply({
^
/C:/src/flutter/.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dartlang.org/fwfh_text_style-2.7.3+2/lib/fwfh_text_style.dart:43:13: Error: The method 'FwfhTextStyle.apply' doesn't have the named parameter 'fontVariations' of overridden method 'TextStyle.apply'.
TextStyle apply({
^
/C:/src/flutter/packages/flutter/lib/src/painting/text_style.dart:911:13: Context: This is the overridden method ('apply').
TextStyle apply({
^
/C:/src/flutter/.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dartlang.org/fwfh_text_style-2.7.3+2/lib/fwfh_text_style.dart:103:13: Error: The method 'FwfhTextStyle.copyWith' has fewer named arguments than those of overridden method 'TextStyle.copyWith'.
TextStyle copyWith({
^
/C:/src/flutter/packages/flutter/lib/src/painting/text_style.dart:814:13: Context: This is the overridden method ('copyWith').
TextStyle copyWith({
^
/C:/src/flutter/.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dartlang.org/fwfh_text_style-2.7.3+2/lib/fwfh_text_style.dart:103:13: Error: The method 'FwfhTextStyle.copyWith' doesn't have the named parameter 'fontVariations' of overridden method 'TextStyle.copyWith'.
TextStyle copyWith({
^
/C:/src/flutter/packages/flutter/lib/src/painting/text_style.dart:814:13: Context: This is the overridden method ('copyWith').
TextStyle copyWith({
^

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:
Script 'C:\src\flutter\packages\flutter_tools\gradle\flutter.gradle' line: 1159

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app:compileFlutterBuildRelease'.
> Process 'command 'C:\src\flutter\bin\flutter.bat'' finished with non-zero exit value 1

* Try:
> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
> Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 28m 46s

momarel updated Revo Apps Woocommerce - Flutter E-Commerce Full App Android iOS with a new update entry:

RevoWoo v7.0.3 - nulled

V.7.0.3 (Maret 30, 2023)
- Fix notification number on icon in iOS

V.7.0.2 (Maret 16, 2023)
- Fix app crash when input phone number

V.7.0.1 (Maret 11, 2023)
- Fix loading you might also like detail product

V.7.0.0 (Maret 08, 2023)
- Detail product speed optimization
- Detail blog speed optimization
- UI adjustment
- Adjusment on loading native splashscreen

V.6.5.6 (January 07, 2023)
Change log v6.5.6:
- Add Facebook Pixel
- Fixing Confirmation Order WA

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Syntaxbyte
1680966358609.png
After updating the plugin to 7.0.3 it is not showing in a proper way... The plugin is broken. Can I get a solution?

1680966358609.png
After updating the plugin to 7.0.3 it is not showing in a proper way... The plugin is broken. Can I get a solution?
Try this ... or change the name of the plugin folder in revo-woocommerce-plugin in plugin folder

Attachments

• revo-woocommerce-plugin.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 37
Try this ... or change the name of the plugin folder in revo-woocommerce-plugin in plugin folder
Thanks your given plugin worked. But my question is what did you do to make it work? And Also i changed the plugin name and upload it still it dint work!

1681005545307.png
I am facing this error while trying to test the app or build my app. I have tried flutter clean and pub get but nothing worked?

1681005545307.png
I am facing this error while trying to test the app or build my app. I have tried flutter clean and pub get but nothing worked?
Should I downgrade the Flutter version as my Flutter version is Flutter 3.7.10?

Attachments

• 1681005545307.png
    1681005545307.png
    155.2 KB · Views: 10
I got this:

Note: C:\src\flutter\.pub-cache\hosted\pub.dartlang.org\firebase_messaging-14.2.0\android\src\main\java\io\flutter\plugins\firebase\messaging\FlutterFirebaseMessagingPlugin.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: C:\src\flutter\.pub-cache\hosted\pub.dartlang.org\uni_links-0.5.1\android\src\main\java\name\avioli\unilinks\UniLinksPlugin.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: C:\src\flutter\.pub-cache\hosted\pub.dartlang.org\launch_review-3.0.1\android\src\main\java\com\iyaffle\launchreview\LaunchReviewPlugin.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
/C:/src/flutter/.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dartlang.org/fwfh_text_style-2.7.3+2/lib/fwfh_text_style.dart:11:7: Error: The non-abstract class 'FwfhTextStyle' is missing implementations for these members:
Try to either

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
/C:/src/flutter/packages/flutter/lib/src/painting/text_style.dart:789:33: Context: 'TextStyle.fontVariations' is defined here.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
/C:/src/flutter/.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dartlang.org/fwfh_text_style-2.7.3+2/lib/fwfh_text_style.dart:43:13: Error: The method 'FwfhTextStyle.apply' has fewer named arguments than those of overridden method 'TextStyle.apply'.
TextStyle apply({
^
TextStyle apply({
^
/C:/src/flutter/.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dartlang.org/fwfh_text_style-2.7.3+2/lib/fwfh_text_style.dart:43:13: Error: The method 'FwfhTextStyle.apply' doesn't have the named parameter 'fontVariations' of overridden method 'TextStyle.apply'.
TextStyle apply({
^
TextStyle apply({
^
/C:/src/flutter/.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dartlang.org/fwfh_text_style-2.7.3+2/lib/fwfh_text_style.dart:103:13: Error: The method 'FwfhTextStyle.copyWith' has fewer named arguments than those of overridden method 'TextStyle.copyWith'.
TextStyle copyWith({
^
TextStyle copyWith({
^
/C:/src/flutter/.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dartlang.org/fwfh_text_style-2.7.3+2/lib/fwfh_text_style.dart:103:13: Error: The method 'FwfhTextStyle.copyWith' doesn't have the named parameter 'fontVariations' of overridden method 'TextStyle.copyWith'.
TextStyle copyWith({
^
TextStyle copyWith({
^

* Where:

* What went wrong:
> Process 'command 'C:\src\flutter\bin\flutter.bat'' finished with non-zero exit value 1

* Try:

BUILD FAILED in 28m 46s
Did you find any answer?

Did you find any answer?
uff... the problem is not form the app is from your pc . can be the upgrade something like that :
can be the antivirus what have block some file at installation
can be android X : https://nabil6391.medium.com/soluti...bledebug-failed-with-exit-code-1-1d2c36b2001a

And also few what i dose not think now ... is not simple error ..

I think first just try to start a new project import the app and just run it. (after you use the command flutter pub get) . If is working and is run ok .. then the problem is from something what you do .. if is not working then the problem is software . Try to reinstall and use google to find out more out the error what do you have . I all ready use it and make to apps and just work well ...

1. flutter clean and after delete .build in app/android
2. flutter pub get

Hi,

i did same but still i am facing same issues.

i observed one thing, with source what wh had google-services.json content is 86 lines,
when i created same from firebase console and generated same google-services.json its content is 36 lines.

Which one i have to choose (Get started by adding Firebase to your app) Android or flutter?

Please help to run my application, one more thing before trying to generate apk, i have to install wordpress plugin too ( is there any effect to build apk without installation of wordpress plugin)

Thanks you very much dear for the software as well as supporting people.

I got this:

Try to either

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
TextStyle apply({
^
TextStyle apply({
^
TextStyle apply({
^
TextStyle apply({
^
TextStyle copyWith({
^
TextStyle copyWith({
^
TextStyle copyWith({
^
TextStyle copyWith({
^

* Where:

* What went wrong:

* Try:

BUILD FAILED in 28m 46s
Dear,

same error with me, how you solved it?

still no success dear, i asked developer he saying flutter 3.0.5 but still i am facing issue, evening i am waiting for the help.
at you is not a easy problem and is not the app ...
can be :
You can try reconfiguring the Flutter SDK path in Android Studio's File | Settings | Languages & Frameworks | Flutter.
or
  • check if you have any assets is not founded by pubspec.yaml maybe for typo you will get Waring for that after packages get
  • check AndroidX compatibilities in this Flutter app for help show this
or
  1. flutter clean
  2. delete folder ".gradle" in your projectdir>android>.gradle
  3. delete pubspec.lock
  4. update your gradle to 4.1.0 at projectdir>android>build.gradle
  5. update your gradle distributionUrl to 6.5.1 at projectdir>android>app>gradle>wrapper>gradle-wrapper.properties
  6. restart your IDE
  7. flutter pub get
or something else

If was the app code with problem first you will see a lot of people whit the same problem here: https://codecanyon.net/item/revo-ap...mmerce-full-app-android-ios/33358655/comments

better remove your flutter/ dart and android studio and start from zero

I have a lot of problems and error when i install the flutter on my mac book m1 . then was a adventure ... form 10 apps 8. was with problems but in the end was my flutter settings with android studio

Also you can set it right to work one app and after you will have problem with other ... life is full of sh** and we are full of life...

• Love
Reactions: satishbk79
at you is not a easy problem and is not the app ...
can be :
You can try reconfiguring the Flutter SDK path in Android Studio's File | Settings | Languages & Frameworks | Flutter.
or
  • check if you have any assets is not founded by pubspec.yaml maybe for typo you will get Waring for that after packages get
  • check AndroidX compatibilities in this Flutter app for help show this
or
  1. flutter clean
  2. delete folder ".gradle" in your projectdir>android>.gradle
  3. delete pubspec.lock
  4. update your gradle to 4.1.0 at projectdir>android>build.gradle
  5. update your gradle distributionUrl to 6.5.1 at projectdir>android>app>gradle>wrapper>gradle-wrapper.properties
  6. restart your IDE
  7. flutter pub get
or something else

If was the app code with problem first you will see a lot of people whit the same problem here: https://codecanyon.net/item/revo-ap...mmerce-full-app-android-ios/33358655/comments

better remove your flutter/ dart and android studio and start from zero

I have a lot of problems and error when i install the flutter on my mac book m1 . then was a adventure ... form 10 apps 8. was with problems but in the end was my flutter settings with android studio

Also you can set it right to work one app and after you will have problem with other ... life is full of sh** and we are full of life...
Thanks very much for the support and help dear,

tonight i will as fresh install of flutter and android studio as per your above guidence.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock