• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Revo Apps Multi Vendor - Flutter Marketplace E-Commerce Full App Android iOS

Revo Apps Multi Vendor - Flutter Marketplace E-Commerce Full App Android iOS v6.0.0

No permission to download
how do i use the friend plugin? @Babak
The Personal Token Is Missing The Required Permission For This Script Try Again Later

Release Version: 5.1.1 (BIG UPDATE JULY 17, 2022).Master friend, can we have this feature updated?
@Babak

CHANGE LOG​

Version 5.1.1 – July 17, 2022 (NEW)
  • add push notification on live chat
  • add banner link to url open WebView
  • add banner at category page
  • add google admob
  • add live chat counter (unread)
  • add live chat auto sort (newest)
  • add blog pagination
  • add product variation
  • edit product variation
  • change flag english
  • fix minor session customer and wcfm_vendor
  • fix language translate
  • fix minor bugs

• Master friend, can we have this feature updated?
    @Babak please friend

Babak updated Revo Apps Multi Vendor - Flutter Marketplace E-Commerce Full App Android iOS with a new update entry:

Revo Apps Multi Vendor v5.1.1 Untouched

Download Revo Apps Multi Vendor v5.1.1 - Flutter Marketplace E-Commerce Full App Android iOS Nulled Free
- Revo Apps – Flutter Multi Vendor / Multi Seller / Marketplace
- Release Version: 5.1.1 (BIG UPDATE JULY 17, 2022).

- Support Flutter 3.0 (NEW)
- Support all versions of Woocommerce.
- Files Included: Full Flutter Source Code (iOS & Android).

Read the rest of this update entry...

master friend, thanks for the feature, but how do I activate puglin in wp? Because a revo server or envanto license is requested @Babak

Hello friend, am I being blocked? Could you help me, please

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
A problem was found with the configuration of task ':app:checkReleaseManifest' (type 'CheckManifest').
- In plugin 'com.android.build.gradle.api.AndroidBasePlugin' type 'com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.CheckManifest' property 'manifest' has @Input annotation used on property of type 'File'.

Reason: A property of type 'File' annotated with @Input cannot determine how to interpret the file.

Possible solutions:
1. Annotate with @InputFile for regular files.
2. Annotate with @InputDirectory for directories.
3. If you want to track the path, return File.absolutePath as a String and keep @Input.

Please refer to https://docs.gradle.org/7.4.2/userguide/validation_problems.html#incorrect_use_of_input_annotation for more details about this problem.

* Try:
> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
> Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Obtenha mais ajuda em @Babak

Last edited:
such a good app and few people interested here in the community, people download it is very good and easy to use, but I am having this error. Could someone for the love of God help?

I followed your guidance on revo woo. To make the apk without modifying anything, then the error appears. Please friend, could you review the source code, it is giving error. I'm grateful for the help

1661040778172.png

Hello friends, coming back here to say that the app is working very well. fast and beautiful. Thank you all, the errors were mine and have already been corrected. every day learning @Babak @momarel

Friend, I can't activate this option

Home Additional Products​

. When you have time, take a look. Your time is precious when you can! Thanks example_special.jpg

Friend, I can't activate this option

Home Additional Products​

. When you have time, take a look. Your time is precious when you can! Thanks example_special.jpg
THis product you add from Revo Woo menu... You add it manual ...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock