• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Revive Old Posts Pro Add-on

Revive Old Posts Pro Add-on 9.0.20

No permission to download

Bedo

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
May 21, 2019
Bedo submitted a new resource:

Revive old posts free 9.0.8 + pro 3.0.4 nulled - Don't let your posts fade away after just a single social media share. Revive Old Posts allows you t

REVIVE OLD POSTS​

Revive Old Posts helps you keep your content alive and in front the audiences that matter. Seamlessly share your WordPress website content on a schedule, and drive more traffic from the top social media networks. Let Revive Old Posts breathe new life into your website.

Read more about this resource...

Do I need to install the free version from the above attached ZIP file, or I can use the free plugin from wordpress.org?

I was using FS Poster but this one is best I think... Cause It's using tags as a hashtags

:love:

Thank you for sharing...

@Babak @Bedo

Thank you so much to share this perfect thing...

As I seen its updated to 9.0.10...

Is there any chance to see that update too :)

Revive Old Posts Pro Add-on (3.0.6)
Tweet Old Post <= 3.2.5 - Authenticated SQL Injection – Social Media Auto Post and Scheduling Plugin WordPress plugin was affected by an Authenticated SQL Injection security vulnerability.

Revive Old Posts Pro Add-on (3.0.6)

Revive Old Post <= 6.9.0 - Privilege Escalation​

Leveraging a publicly accessible AJAX function named ‘update_response’, it is possible to update any option with the WordPress installation. Using this vulnerability, it is possible to gain administrative access to the WordPress installation by updating the options ‘default_role’ and ‘users_can_register’, and then creating a new account. This new account will be created with administrative privileges, so long as these two options are updated to the values, as shown in the PoC below.

Everything mentioned above is fixed in versions 6.9.4 and 3.2.6
Please, an update would be amazing

Last edited:
Reactions: leroy
Hello, I have nearly 3500 posts on my site and I have manually excluded some posts from sharing. I have installed the plugin and add-on then all excluded posts reappear on the sharing queue. It is technically impossible to go through all the posts one by one. How to solve this?

@Bedo @Babak

Any chance to share 9.0.10 ?

Thank you

Attachments

• tweet-old-post-master.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 37
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock