• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Web Stories Generator for WP - Create Automatic Web Stories From Your Posts

Web Stories Generator for WP - Create Automatic Web Stories From Your Posts 2.1

No permission to download

pateljee

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 17, 2021
Earth
pateljee.com
pateljee submitted a new resource:

Web Stories Generator for WP - Web Stories Generator for WP

Automatic Web Story Generator Plugin for WordPress​

Web Stories Generator is a Wordpress plugin that allows you to automatically transform your posts into web stories. That's right, everything is automatic! You don't have to worry about anything other than activating the plugin and publishing new content .

In addition, WSG updates the stories with your article's content in real time. So, if you change a post, the web story will also be...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Freshy and Babak
I Have a Solution to use it.
They have free trial version, Create webstory from that, then From file manager delete trial plugin file and add premium directories file, All created webmail work perfectly, but If any changes is made in premium plugin then All Old generated webstory will be deleted automatically.

I Have a Solution to use it.
They have free trial version, Create webstory from that, then From file manager delete trial plugin file and add premium directories file, All created webmail work perfectly, but If any changes is made in premium plugin then All Old generated webstory will be deleted automatically.
Damn!! The deleting old generated web story is going to be an issue.. first it will affect ranking and 404 error will definitely occur or any other form of error will occur.. well, you my brother is here why shall I fear..

Pm me with the free trial zip please

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230827-202831.png
    Screenshot_20230827-202831.png
    225.1 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: AndyWotters
Setting up that kind of requirement is wickedness in high order... Or dont you think so??? If other people on here set the same requirements would you be happy.. tell me in the spirit of truth

No, I don't think it is wickedness, I have purchased a product from official seller, I am contributing here, I also think if every member will only contribute atleast some resources it will helpful for all.

I have purchased more than 1k USD product from codecanyon and shared them here, and I see your profile is too old, but no any contribution on resources in the forum, If you have any 1 resources, then atleast I think to give you password of the file.

Hello @pateljee
I can't download it because there is no source, I want to try this plugin, can you share the password?

FullFill the requirement, you will get password in description section.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock