• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review : Mikci.com

Tuton

Your attitude determines your direction.
Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 23, 2019
Near You
babia.to
hello, guys, I want your honest opinion on this site I did not build it completely since its mostly one-click import and the layout but I want to know more feedback from your point of view to start fixing them

Domain: Mikci.com
Description: Mikci, the place to find the best Home Decor product

the feedback I want to know so far

1. logo style
2. website speed (hosted on a cheap server)
3. website layout
4. site security
5. mobile view style
6. product view
7. site colors

Currently working:

1. SEO
2. social media
3. optimization
4. setting up Cloudflare
6. sliders
8. more product
9. more categories
10. translation

Thank you I am open for a suggestion I will keep this thread updated

Hi @tuton012 ,

Just checked out your website :)

Feedback based on what you wanted to know :

1. Logo - Simple but cool

2. You might have hosted in a cheap server, but I believe you have enabled cloudflare, and so the speed is fine due to caching. (Any pros out there, correct me if I am wrong)

3. Website layout seems okay to me.

4. Site security - As you have got ssl from cloudflare, it is good; but if you are planning big, and to get better seo rankings, I would suggest you to get the ssl licensed under your domain name and not cloudflare. There are plenty of options out there.

5. Mobile view style is fine.

6. Product view is good in my opinion, with the description, stock left and all necessary details included without the feel of crowding even in mobile view.

7. Site color seems fine to me.

Hope my review helps. I have tried to be as sincere as possible.😇

Reactions: Tuton
@Spidey Thank you for your honest feedback and yes the site has Cloudflare free plan set up for the SSL in the future, I will add a good SSL since I need to get the site moving first I have a plan on redoing the logo and for the categories add better quality image since they look low quality

Thank you again 😎

Reactions: Spidey
Work very well on mobile

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-13-06-35-31-766_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-13-06-35-31-766_com.android.chrome.jpg
    502.1 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Tuton
Beautiful website.

The logo is perfect

You may want to experiment with different color for your hero and CTA.

Product description is hard to read and you're using a different font. More Line height.

Congratulations!

Viewing it on mobile.

@AlexRazor Thank you 🥰

@balbonic Thanks can you explain what font is the whole site or just the product so I can try to change it to the same for the color i will be doing some testing to see what i can choose

thanks again

@Spidey Thank you for your honest feedback and yes the site has Cloudflare free plan set up for the SSL in the future, I will add a good SSL since I need to get the site moving first I have a plan on redoing the logo and for the categories add better quality image since they look low quality

Thank you again 😎

You are welcome :) Regarding the ssl, logo n categories, yes, once you get the site running and get some decent orders, you can think of that, don't invest heavily now. Again, all the very best for your venture, the domain name is short n easy to remember, which is a plus point in your case.;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock