• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: RapidSTL.com

aysberg

Mar 29, 2020
Hello everyone, we would be happy to get your feedback about our new website that sells 3d model files and subscriptions in many categories for 3d printing.

Thank you.

RapidSTL.com

Hi, just gone through the website, here is what i like

1. Very eye catching design - i believe in your product because your website looks the part
2. Top to bottom is basically an explanation of the product, and how to get started, which is good
3. Colour choices ( i think i saw 3 of them ) are good and well spread out on the home page.

What i think needs your attention

1. Load speed is a bit lazy
2. Your how it works is actually your how to start ( meaning i still dont know what i will get after choosing a product on Etsy.
3. This needs a nice good solid youtube account, don't forget to do that, with walk throughs and examples.

I really think you have a good product and if your promises are what will happen then you shall be competitive and i cant see it failing. Good luck bro, this is a good project.

Hi, just gone through the website, here is what i like

1. Very eye catching design - i believe in your product because your website looks the part
2. Top to bottom is basically an explanation of the product, and how to get started, which is good
3. Colour choices ( i think i saw 3 of them ) are good and well spread out on the home page.

What i think needs your attention

1. Load speed is a bit lazy
2. Your how it works is actually your how to start ( meaning i still dont know what i will get after choosing a product on Etsy.
3. This needs a nice good solid youtube account, don't forget to do that, with walk throughs and examples.

I really think you have a good product and if your promises are what will happen then you shall be competitive and i cant see it failing. Good luck bro, this is a good project.
Hello, you can actually test the product offered for free, but I think I'm having a little bit of trouble directing visitors in that direction. Thank you for your valuable comment and for taking the time to review it. I will definitely take your suggestions into consideration. It was an extremely devoted project for me and I hope it will be successful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manau
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock