• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Download from the trusted uploaders and especially from the Mods.

of course i will have zero worry if i get the themes from here
i mean for my knowledge....
maybe sometime im not found what i looking here, but i found randomly from google.

is there any some tools or software to scan wp themes ?
there are softwares but they can't check 100% of the code
virustotal is one of them

as most of the plugins/themes have some encoded codes within them

of course i will have zero worry if i get the themes from here
i mean for my knowledge....
maybe sometime im not found what i looking here, but i found randomly from google.

is there any some tools or software to scan wp themes ?
You can use virustotal.com but some files are read as malware but as @Babak and other mods said, it's false positive and it's mean safe to use

there are softwares but they can't check 100% of the code
virustotal is one of them

as most of the plugins/themes have some encoded codes within them
Some of them use the method as this video explained
But, some maybe more than it

The truth is there is no tool out there that can check all files for every type of virus

don’t waste your time with totalvirus it’s crap

the only real way to make sure is learn php and check each page yourself πŸ™‚

another reason not to use nulled themes on a live site , nulled are for testing only to see if the theme fits your needs

then purchase the themes and support the dev

The truth is there is no tool out there that can check all files for every type of virus

don’t waste your time with totalvirus it’s crap

the only real way to make sure is learn php and check each page yourself πŸ™‚

another reason not to use nulled themes on a live site , nulled are for testing only to see if the theme fits your needs

then purchase the themes and support the dev
Absolutely right 😊

Almost 98% of resources from babiato you can trust blindly that there will be no such malware injected files here. Such uploaders will be banned permanently without even a warning.

For random sites, you will need to check the php codes and if you find anything in encrypted format you can have a doubt about the genuineness of the file. You can try decrypting it using online decryptors to see whats in the code. And there are few basic php calls too from which you can identify.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock