• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review : Anime.AkoTv.Me

Mecky Clouds

May 2, 2020
One Piece
streamscripts.xyz
Please review on my Anime Streaming website : https://anime.akotv.me/

Some Info.
  • Auto Update Anime
  • No PopAds or Banner Ads
  • Multiple Quality (360p,480p,720p,1080p)
  • Can Download RAW or with English/Spanish Sub
  • Anime Direct from Torrent > Server > API > Website
  • Simple and Easy Design.
  • Build with React JS
Anime Source : HorribleSubs, PuyaSub & Nyaasi
PS. Website/Domain is not official yet.

Reactions: anonymous1
looking Nice.

Add click on thumbnail too.
auto update is good but most videos i see are very short like 6 - 10 sec.
Downloading Episode to the Streaming server. Please wait. is very slow.

looking Nice.

Add click on thumbnail too.
auto update is good but most videos i see are very short like 6 - 10 sec.
Downloading Episode to the Streaming server. Please wait. is very slow.
Yes its downloading from server if first time to play that episode but if already play.. no more waiting..
its because Anime Direct from Torrent > Server > API > Website

• Love
Reactions: ahezkhan
That's a fricking weird sh**. I have a few questions

1. what happen after seen the movie?
2. if torrents gets down then?

That's a fricking weird sh**. I have a few questions

1. what happen after seen the movie?
2. if torrents gets down then?
hi brother i think you misunderstand hehe ? i use API and Torrent Manager script
so even torrent is down.. no effect on my website..
this is following i use
  • Build with React JS (Website)
  • Composed with Node + Redis (API)
  • Composed with Node + Nginx + FFmpeg (Torrent Manager)
API is for details and embed link
Torrent Manager is the downloader and storage that automatic download from nyaa.si
Website is the frontend

Example i play the new episode release or already post episode.
if that episode first time to play. you need to wait few seconds to download it from server (nyaa,si) then before you can play or download.. that is if the episode video is first time to play but if already play by someone. you don't need to wait because its already stored on storage..

so if you want to not every time is need to wait streaming server download.. they need a vps hosting that have large storage hehe

Reactions: pecker888
hi brother i think you misunderstand hehe ? i use API and Torrent Manager script
so even torrent is down.. no effect on my website..
this is following i use
  • Build with React JS (Website)
  • Composed with Node + Redis (API)
  • Composed with Node + Nginx + FFmpeg (Torrent Manager)
API is for details and embed link
Torrent Manager is the downloader and storage that automatic download from nyaa.si
Website is the frontend

Example i play the new episode release or already post episode.
if that episode first time to play. you need to wait few seconds to download it from server (nyaa,si) then before you can play or download.. that is if the episode video is first time to play but if already play by someone. you don't need to wait because its already stored on storage..

so if you want to not every time is need to wait streaming server download.. they need a vps hosting that have large storage hehe

OK! man so if you have like 5000 videos on your server and think in 1000 days no body played a single one. Is they lay around there? isn't just waste of space?

well, as you did so much you can try one thing.

make 3 categories

1. Popular videos or manga episodes = Already in your server and new episode or season came autometically download and store at the server.

In Design: In first page promote that! Top ten anime and New episodes. Kind of sh** you knows...

2. Past popular videos = Keep like 100 days if no one plays the video automatically deleted.

In Design: Previous top watched videos.

3. No body care videos = Just run the system as you do now. If someone plays has to wait.

----

Suggestion:
1. Drives failure, costly storage and so on cost the site too much.. so take care that.
2. Nobody like waiting. People on mobile these days. They don't have that kind of processor maybe on there phones. I seen your site not take same time when Im on PC or ph. Maybe my network or my processor power.
3. On mobile your site crash constantly. Then reload again and again. Fix it,
4. Sometimes your video takes time to play sometime fast. Not constant so I suggest you use CDN behind it if possible.

Overall I like new stuff. Some new experiments and new experiences always welcome. I give you my opinion rating 6/10.

Thank You/

Reactions: Mecky Clouds
OK! man so if you have like 5000 videos on your server and think in 1000 days no body played a single one. Is they lay around there? isn't just waste of space?

well, as you did so much you can try one thing.

make 3 categories

1. Popular videos or manga episodes = Already in your server and new episode or season came autometically download and store at the server.

In Design: In first page promote that! Top ten anime and New episodes. Kind of sh** you knows...

2. Past popular videos = Keep like 100 days if no one plays the video automatically deleted.

In Design: Previous top watched videos.

3. No body care videos = Just run the system as you do now. If someone plays has to wait.

----

Suggestion:
1. Drives failure, costly storage and so on cost the site too much.. so take care that.
2. Nobody like waiting. People on mobile these days. They don't have that kind of processor maybe on there phones. I seen your site not take same time when Im on PC or ph. Maybe my network or my processor power.
3. On mobile your site crash constantly. Then reload again and again. Fix it,
4. Sometimes your video takes time to play sometime fast. Not constant so I suggest you use CDN behind it if possible.

Overall I like new stuff. Some new experiments and new experiences always welcome. I give you my opinion rating 6/10.

Thank You/
Thank you for suggestions. maybe we plan that.. and as of now that domain is temporary only .. we need only is review before we official online hehe

Reactions: rohit09
Please review on my Anime Streaming website : https://anime.akotv.me/

Some Info.
  • Auto Update Anime
  • No PopAds or Banner Ads
  • Multiple Quality (360p,480p,720p,1080p)
  • Can Download RAW or with English/Spanish Sub
  • Anime Direct from Torrent > Server > API > Website
  • Simple and Easy Design.
  • Build with React JS
Anime Source : HorribleSubs, PuyaSub & Nyaasi
PS. Website/Domain is not official yet.
Hello ,Mecky cloud ,
I need little help , i'm beginner working on my first wordpress based anime site and will embed animes from other site like 9anime to my site. But the problem is i can't embed 5000+ videos manually . is their is anyway possible through which i can atleast embed complete seasons.
if you would guide me , i will thankful
thanks

Hello ,Mecky cloud ,
I need little help , i'm beginner working on my first wordpress based anime site and will embed animes from other site like 9anime to my site. But the problem is i can't embed 5000+ videos manually . is their is anyway possible through which i can atleast embed complete seasons.
thanks
You'll have to use a bot/script scrapper

Hello ,Mecky cloud ,
thanks
https://fsapi.xyz/ this site is my help you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock