• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RequestSearch Gtranslate plugin

Hello everyone, I'm looking for the premium version of this Gtranslate plugin. Thank you for your help.

Guys, I have this premium service, but it doesn't work as any other regular WP plugin. When you pay for it, you add you site to the control panel, and they fetch your entire content and host it in their servers, but translated.

So it is virtually impossible to null this plugin. You have to pay for the service to make it work. It is like WPML credits, you could have the core plugin for free, but if you want some automatic translation credits you will need to pay, yes or yes

Reactions: faxuhi
Guys, I have this premium service, but it doesn't work as any other regular WP plugin. When you pay for it, you add you site to the control panel, and they fetch your entire content and host it in their servers, but translated.

So it is virtually impossible to null this plugin. You have to pay for the service to make it work. It is like WPML credits, you could have the core plugin for free, but if you want some automatic translation credits you will need to pay, yes or yes

What's the name of this service and what's the pricing like?

What's the name of this service and what's the pricing like?
If you go to the gtranslate page, you will see that they have multiple plans. They call this "Translation Delivery Network" (Like CDN, Content Delivery Network) because as I've said, they extract your site, like a CDN, but the introduce an extra layer of translation with the Google translation system.

You use the same plugin as in the WordPress repository, but you simply tick the option premium within. This is why this plugin is simply not nullable.

But if use trial premium subscription, translate the whole site, create static pages in other languages, and remove the plugin or return to free use - will the pages in other languages remain on the site?

Attachments

• Screenshot_16.png
    Screenshot_16.png
    126.2 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Is there a different null pro version plugin that does automatic translation like GTranslate? It's really sad that this plugin is not available. I'm sure there will be alternative methods.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock