• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GTranslate pro v 2.8.54

Who would like to get this plugin like me ?

• Total voters
Nulling is not my area, but this is a plugin connected to their site, running on their API, which goes on to being translated by Google and delivered by their cloud.
I don't think it's possible to use this plugin without paying for it.

The good news being that TranslatePress is there nulled and working.

Since they ask you to provide your own Google API for translation and then that translation is stored on your database, it's possible to run it without paying for it.

Either you create a Google Cloud account to get the free credits they offer or you use DeepL for translation (it's better), which is free until 500.000 characters, and you can create unlimited free accounts on it to get more characters (you don't even need a new email for each one, just a new VCC).

Hope it helps.

@cesareborgia

Thank you for your answer, I have a question, what about wpml, if I use Google credit to translate my website, does it's gonna be stored on my database and can use it even after the free credit expire?

@cesareborgia

Thank you for your answer, I have a question, what about wpml, if I use Google credit to translate my website, does it's gonna be stored on my database and can use it even after the free credit expire?

Don't know how WPML works, but, you can always create another free account on Google.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock