• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[request] Crypterion - Multi-featured Cryptocurrency Exchange platform (with self-hosted wallets) Nulled

Yeah, same way @iphone5sbtc contacted me on WhatsApp and asked me to pay $399 for installation of Crypterion and he would give me a 50% off and he would install it himself on my server which I told him I had the script but it's not nulled and I can install myself but he refused and insisted he installs it himself, becareful of @iphone5sbtc
lol the product itself cost 60$

I've been trying to install this, I'm stuck on the installer page loading gif
anyone manage to get past the installation splashscreen gif ?

Crypterion, I'm only looking for P2P trading script the other one cost 500$

Sorry, for replying late, I was just looking everywhere for the same script yesterday but couldn't find where to download it, if you have it kindly share the script, so I can help you install it.
Crypterion, I'm only looking for P2P trading script the other one cost 500$

Reactions: kalee
You won't find it anytime soon usually nulled product are cheap and there's a lot of demand to it
so may as well look for something else such as changalab but it doesn't have p2p features

You won't find it anytime soon usually nulled product are cheap and there's a lot of demand to it
so may as well look for something else such as changalab but it doesn't have p2p features
Which P2P script were you finding difficult to install then or rather which P2P script do you have?

I saw some links to download the pexeer script yesterday but when I tried it I got a blank web page showing nothing, I contacted the author of the site via mail to ask for a better link, Lol but hasn't replied till now.

There isn't as far as I know sorry you'll have to consider buying or keep waiting for nulled

I rather went for LBC Script, because I noticed Crypterion was encoded in ionCube bytecode encoder which is really difficult to decode.
Latest version of LBC on Babiato is v1.0. Do you know if there is an updated version?

No the project has been stopped 2yrs ago and is no longer in Codecanyon, I'm kinda remodeling it to suite my taste. Like changing the wallet API in which it's executing all P2P transactions from coinpayments.net to something I can change the transaction fee charges to my taste but don't know which wallets supports that.
Latest version of LBC on Babiato is v1.0. Do you know if there is an updated version?

Reactions: mi2brich
Hi Guys, I'm working on a P2P exchange project and I'm on the verge of wallet API integration, I want to know which wallet API to integrate with so I can be able to add or adjust my transaction fee between my users on my website thank you.I checked coinremitter.com but seems the don't have that feature, Any idea?

Reactions: zakblack
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock