• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[request] Crypterion - Multi-featured Cryptocurrency Exchange platform (with self-hosted wallets) Nulled

Did you manage to get from anywhere else?

Not yet, but I have somebody who is going to remove the license completly tonight for 150$. If you want we can share the amount and pay and get the nulled version. That would also help me in terms of fee. Better to pay half instead of full amount for me. The person is which I worked with him a lot for decoding ioncube php files. If you interested contact me.
By the way there is one website who says that he nulled the script and selss for 45 EURO :

Check it out. I have talked that guy but he can not provide any demo, any video , nothing . I dsont want to pay for nothing. I want to check the demo first before paying for something.

i'm not tested yet ,, but i'm believe with livetester its not nulled..
i have cryptex nulled which i assuming the code is same .. from same dev too.

i'm not tested yet ,, but i'm believe with livetester its not nulled..
i have cryptex nulled which i assuming the code is same .. from same dev too.

As I mentioned before. the script was tested by me and it is not nulled. Regarding with cryptex they are completely different source and code structure. So, if you think that you can change some files and make it work you are wrong :)

Hello, I have been watching and if it can be decrypted, here I leave a fragment of decrypted code from the BitcoinAdapter.php file

Code:
<?php

namespace App\Adapters\Coin;

class BitcoinAdapter extends \CoinAdapter
{
    const NAME = 'Bitcoin';
    const IDENTIFIER = 'btc';
    const BASE_UNIT = 100000000;
    const PRECISION = 8;
    const SYMBOL = 'BTC';
    const SYMBOL_FIRST = true;
    const COLOR = '#c27000';

protected $bitgo;
    protected $dollarPrice;

public function __construct()
    {
        $this->init();
    }

private function init()
    {
        $bitgo = resolve('HolluwaTosin360\\BitGoPHP\\BitGo');

if (config()->get('bitgo.env') == 'prod') {
            $bitgo->setCoin(\HolluwaTosin360\BitGoPHP\Coin::BITCOIN);
        }
        else {
            $bitgo->setCoin(\HolluwaTosin360\BitGoPHP\Coin::TEST_BITCOIN);
        }

$this->bitgo = $bitgo;
    }

public function __sleep()
    {
        return [];
    }

public function __wakeup()
    {
        $this->init();
    }

public function getName(): string
    {
        return self::NAME;
    }

public function getIdentifier(): string
    {
        return self::IDENTIFIER;
    }

public function getBaseUnit()
    {
        return self::BASE_UNIT;
    }

public function getPrecision()
    {
        return self::PRECISION;

The problem is that there are many files that are encrypted, which would be very expensive to decrypt all of them.

Reactions: Lavrider
Hello, I have been watching and if it can be decrypted, here I leave a fragment of decrypted code from the BitcoinAdapter.php file

Code:
<?php

namespace App\Adapters\Coin;

class BitcoinAdapter extends \CoinAdapter
{
    const NAME = 'Bitcoin';
    const IDENTIFIER = 'btc';
    const BASE_UNIT = 100000000;
    const PRECISION = 8;
    const SYMBOL = 'BTC';
    const SYMBOL_FIRST = true;
    const COLOR = '#c27000';

protected $bitgo;
    protected $dollarPrice;

public function __construct()
    {
        $this->init();
    }

private function init()
    {
        $bitgo = resolve('HolluwaTosin360\\BitGoPHP\\BitGo');

if (config()->get('bitgo.env') == 'prod') {
            $bitgo->setCoin(\HolluwaTosin360\BitGoPHP\Coin::BITCOIN);
        }
        else {
            $bitgo->setCoin(\HolluwaTosin360\BitGoPHP\Coin::TEST_BITCOIN);
        }

$this->bitgo = $bitgo;
    }

public function __sleep()
    {
        return [];
    }

public function __wakeup()
    {
        $this->init();
    }

public function getName(): string
    {
        return self::NAME;
    }

public function getIdentifier(): string
    {
        return self::IDENTIFIER;
    }

public function getBaseUnit()
    {
        return self::BASE_UNIT;
    }

public function getPrecision()
    {
        return self::PRECISION;

The problem is that there are many files that are encrypted, which would be very expensive to decrypt all of them.

in order to null the script you will need some more files to decode. if I would have decrypted version I can make it null in 1 hour. But I dont have decoded version unfortunately.

in order to null the script you will need some more files to decode. if I would have decrypted version I can make it null in 1 hour. But I dont have decoded version unfortunately.

As I said before, many files are encrypted, and it would be expensive to decrypt all of them. I just wanted to comment that if it can be decoded if you read the previous message well.

we are still decoding. there are 151 files are encoded. it is almost done.
once it is fully nulled I will let you know. most probably tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I think Crypterion is using bitgo api, Its waste to use some other wallets api and wasting money paying them rather getting the profits from that!

Can i add a self-hosted wallet node?

yeah, one more thing can I get the contact of the null expert because i need to develop a plugin?

Hello, I think Crypterion is using bitgo api, Its waste to use some other wallets api and wasting money paying them rather getting the profits from that!

Can i add a self-hosted wallet node?

yeah, one more thing can I get the contact of the null expert because i need to develop a plugin?

I think you are not right. Because even it uses Bitgo, it is free for incoming transactions. But for outgoing BTC traansactions you are paying 0.25% which is VERY low in the market. if you wouldnt use that which chain you will use? In all chains you will need to pay transaction fee.

I think you are not right. Because even it uses Bitgo, it is free for incoming transactions. But for outgoing BTC traansactions you are paying 0.25% which is VERY low in the market. if you wouldnt use that which chain you will use? In all chains you will need to pay transaction fee.

It would be great if you can connect that with your own bitcoin core. If you use that then you can get transaction charges that's how local bitcoin & paxful or all exchange works

even with your own core you MUST pay transaction fee guys. in any case you will pay transaction fee to miners. either you use your own core or bitgo or anything like this.

you think it is easy to make bitcoin core ? how will your transaction will be carried out ? can you explain us ? :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock