• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[request] Crypterion - Multi-featured Cryptocurrency Exchange platform (with self-hosted wallets) Nulled

you think it is easy to make bitcoin core ? how will your transaction will be carried out ? can you explain us ? :)

Bitcoin core is easy if you know how to deploy. All wallets are created in your blockchain even the transaction fee and commission are controlled by you.
Both buyer and seller wallets are centrally controlled and in case of Fraud no one can withdraw the coin. Unless MODERATOR takes over. ;)

Just lets say you have created your own node. now, you are seller in that node and I am external buyer and I have a wallet in another core. I want to buy bitcoin from you, how you will be able to send the btc to external wallet which is not in your system ? or vice versa, someone outside your node wants to send btc to you .

Just lets say you have created your own node. now, you are seller in that node and I am external buyer and I have a wallet in another core. I want to buy bitcoin from you, how you will be able to send the btc to external wallet which is not in your system ? or vice versa, someone outside your node wants to send btc to you .

It will work as local bitcoin works.

You get a wallet when you register. When you buy bitcoin it will be added to the wallet in your site then you can withdraw to other address where ever needed. Same vice versa

Okay, imagine we have created our own node with the help of Raspberry Pi device. In order to use the wallet of your own node you will need API , and how you gonna sort it out ?

I know it doesnt use own core wallet, this is not I am asking. I am asking that imagine that I am a developer and want to edit the crypterion and make it work with my own core. I want to say that how you will make your own api in your core ? Not talking about crypterion

Great ! now tell me please how much will you pay for withdrawing btc from your own node to an external one ? imagine that you have a website and it is integrated with your own node. one of your customer bought a btc from you. so he has 100$ btc in his wallet in your node. now he wants to send this amount to any website (buying something with btc) , so in this case how much transaction fee you will pay ? :) bitgo takes 0.25% for ONLY internal=>external wallet transactions. no matter the anount. in your case how you will figure out ?

Great ! now tell me please how much will you pay for withdrawing btc from your own node to an external one ? imagine that you have a website and it is integrated with your own node. one of your customer bought a btc from you. so he has 100$ btc in his wallet in your node. now he wants to send this amount to any website (buying something with btc) , so in this case how much transaction fee you will pay ? :) bitgo takes 0.25% for ONLY internal=>external wallet transactions. no matter the anount. in your case how you will figure out ?

paxful- 1% and Commission -
  • $0 -$9.99 = 0.0001 BTC.
  • $10 -$19.99 = 0.0002 BTC.
  • $20+ = 0.0005 BTC.
Local Bitcoin-
commission - 1%

transaction - around 70$ per transaction (approx)

suppose one of the vendors did fraud. can you freeze his or her wallet ? as bitpay or LBC (Local Bitcoin)???

paxful- 1% and Commission -
  • $0 -$9.99 = 0.0001 BTC.
  • $10 -$19.99 = 0.0002 BTC.
  • $20+ = 0.0005 BTC.
Local Bitcoin-
commission - 1%

transaction - around 70$ per transaction (approx)

So as you see the 0.25% fee is not so big deal in compared with another's. As I told before it is quite low percentage in the market (0.25%) and it is beneficial for us I think.

Regarding with frauding vendors, I think you are not right again :) let me explain this also. First of all in the crypterion script as you can see there is escrow system and once buyer and seller doesnt confirm the payment the amount is freezed in the website. This is because there is not many wallets. There is actually one wallet (admin wallet) and the rest of all are only shared wallets. So the full control is in admin (website owner). How your vendor will fraud you think ? impossible to fraud in this case. if your seller did not get payment fully then moderator enters and solves the issue. Another point is yes you can freeze the wallet , I mean you can edit the balance of any user from Datebase just in any case.

So as you see the 0.25% fee is not so big deal in compared with another's. As I told before it is quite low percentage in the market (0.25%) and it is beneficial for us I think.

Regarding with frauding vendors, I think you are not right again :) let me explain this also. First of all in the crypterion script as you can see there is escrow system and once buyer and seller doesnt confirm the payment the amount is freezed in the website. This is because there is not many wallets. There is actually one wallet (admin wallet) and the rest of all are only shared wallets. So the full control is in admin (website owner). How your vendor will fraud you think ? impossible to fraud in this case. if your seller did not get payment fully then moderator enters and solves the issue. Another point is yes you can freeze the wallet , I mean you can edit the balance of any user from Datebase just in any case.

per deal you cant pay bitgo dude:confused:

the payment to bitgo is only WHEN any user of your website will want to withdraw the amount to an external (their own wallet ) wallets. in the deal process no one pays to bitgo.

0.25% for fee is cheap for blockchain fee..if this nulled and decoded you may change to the blockchain#info with api ,, and setup your fee :D

with dogechain too

making blockhain node need more resource with storage

raspberry pi is not choice except had 1tb storage

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock