• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] [Xenforo] [Tech Support] I want to change index page URL, but this is not that easy i guess.

KoronaVrs

Jun 11, 2022
I want to change my Xenforo site homepage or index page URL. Just the link/url i need to change because my site homepage https ://mysite.com is DMCA'd from Google search. So i want my homepage as https ://mysite.com/home1/

I have tried index page route in the settings. It doesn't maintain the url, it just make the page default index without changing the url in the address bar.

So can you help guys please 🥺

Also is it possible to do this in a way that it also change index page URL inside the sitemap file.

I am into this for over a week now but no good results. I am looking forward to it, thank you..

@Babak pls help

I have also searched Google and visited every page which includes this keyword. But it is apparently people asking to change site.com/index.php to site.com/ . I got nothing particularly useful for my use case. 😖

What type of DMCA happened there ?
Softcore p*rn forum site brother. Just the url got hit not the domain because of one b*tchy model, just for using some Instagram picture. I can change thread and forum URL and it got ranked again. But homepage URL got hit and i don't know how to change it.

Ha
Softcore p*rn forum site brother. Just the url got hit not the domain because of one b*tchy model, just for using some Instagram picture. I can change thread and forum URL and it got ranked again. But homepage URL got hit and i don't know how to change it.
Have you tried searching official xenforo forum for the same ?

Ha

Have you tried searching official xenforo forum for the same ?
Yes, almost all that includes homepage URL, index url keyword. I have been trying from for about an week now. But as you can see, no good results...

Yes, almost all that includes homepage URL, index url keyword. I have been trying from for about an week now. But as you can see, no good results...
Ok, I'll search for the solution there then , except disabling friendly URL i don't have much existing solution for particularly homepage URL

Ok, I'll search for the solution there then , except disabling friendly URL i don't have much existing solution for particularly homepage URL
Disabling friendly url or doing any site wide URL change will eventually destroy SEO of all pages at once, so it may do more harm than good. It would be great if i can change just the index page URL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock