• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Best Free POP3 Service for Tmail

librakhan

Sep 20, 2020
Hello Friend,
Can someone please suggest to me a fast and free mail Server for tmail script? which can deliver email fast, I would be thankful to you.

Warm Regards,

Hello,
I believe that Tmail is only to receive emails from others not to send, and i don't guarantee to do.
But you can look for amazon SES, sendgrid, sending bleu, mailgun, smtp2go etc ..... but you will be limited and your account may be banned.

• Love
Reactions: librakhan
Yes you are right, tmail only requires pop3, so is there any fast pop3 provider which I can use for Tmail.
I believe all host plan or VPS have fast POP3, since POP3 protocol is how email is stored on a server until the recipient downloads and reads the email.
If you care about speed then go for fast hosting or VPS like contabo etc ...

• Love
Reactions: librakhan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock