• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REHub - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendors Store, Community Themes

REHub - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme v19.6.3

No permission to download
If you have the conditions, just buy and support the author with a licence for a year. Let the author have money to continue to develop. I don't have money and don't use it much... use nulled for free! :)
Not related, but the first time I see you, I guess you will get banned. Now, not wrong!

As you say that you now have a purchased copy, then you can contribute by giving us the correct links for the missing demo files and we can add them to the code for the theme upload here. 😁
So, the latest now has full demos?
I remember I got license key of ReHub when build projects for clients many years ago, maybe
Hi @bobsmith!
This version has full working demos? If need any new demos, maybe I can help.

As for helping with demos, well I once again downloaded the main download from here and installed on sandbox version.

Theme activated fine and ran through theme setup and installed ReLearn through there and same as yourselves.

Untitled.png
Untitled1.png

The same with demo import after making sure that all required plugins are installed and activated....

Untitled3.png
Untitled4.png

With regards to missing files, that is not something that we can magically come up with when you are pulling them directly from their own servers, if they are missing them then they are missing them not us.

You can always try going back through previously posted versions and see if there are any older versions that might still contain the full demo contents for each one.

Hi @bobsmith!
I did try & check very details. ReLearn not one demo, there are too demos of ReLearn (see here), and the xml files & widgets links of this two demos not be added to to nulled version like other demos:
rehub-theme/admin/screens/js/lhelper.php - from line 190
So we cannot import demo content of ReLearn via One-click import , just import Demo Theme Option via json file in theme folder, not include content (from xml) and widgets.
I did try to guess the xml & widget links of ReLearn demo from links of other but it not work, maybe because there two demos of ReLearn:
wpsoul.net\/serverupdate\/demoimport\/recompare-content.xml - ok
wpsoul.net\/serverupdate\/demoimport\/recompare-widgets.wie - ok
wpsoul.net\/serverupdate\/demoimport\/relearn-content.xml - 404
wpsoul.net\/serverupdate\/demoimport\/relearn-widgets.wie - 404

I used username/ license key to active license to find these links but badly, the key using for my client website, so cannot active success anymore.
Anyway, Thanks so much for excellent nulled version. I understand you not own this theme from Themeforest so just hope someone can help us to get links of two ReLearn demos!
Best Regards!

Hi @bobsmith!
I did try & check very details. ReLearn not one demo, there are too demos of ReLearn (see here), and the xml files & widgets links of this two demos not be added to to nulled version like other demos:

So we cannot import demo content of ReLearn via One-click import , just import Demo Theme Option via json file in theme folder, not include content (from xml) and widgets.
I did try to guess the xml & widget links of ReLearn demo from links of other but it not work, maybe because there two demos of ReLearn:

I used username/ license key to active license to find these links but badly, the key using for my client website, so cannot active success anymore.
Anyway, Thanks so much for excellent nulled version. I understand you not own this theme from Themeforest so just hope someone can help us to get links of two ReLearn demos!
Best Regards!

Already explained in next post after the one you have referenced.

Reactions: Groot
Babak updated REHub - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendors Store, Community Themes with a new update entry:

REHub Theme v18.2

Download REHub v18.2 - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme Nulled Free
v18.2 – 19 AUG 2022

• Added: New pros and cons schema for Woocommerce products
  • Added: Updated Animation addon and several ready sections (available in Greenshift library)
  • Added: Animation addon tutorial
  • News: New twitter account. Will be posted short videos and features...

Read the rest of this update entry...

bobsmith updated REHub - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendors Store, Community Themes with a new update entry:

REHub Theme v18.3

Download REHub v18.3 - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme Nulled
v18.3 – 18 SEP 2022

Added: Bottom description for blog categories
Added: Option to delete pros and cons and user review in comment without removing comment itself
Added: Rewise homepage version for Gutenberg
Added: Major update for bundled Animation addon: Smooth Scroll, Better Pin Scroll, Page navigation block, Background parallax block, animation for custom CSS properties and...

Babak updated REHub - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendors Store, Community Themes with a new update entry:

REHub Theme v18.4

Download REHub v18.4 - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme Nulled Free
v18.4 – 16 OCT 2022

• Added: Regame demo for Gutenberg
  • Added: Animation addon 3.2 version with Clip reveal option and Horizontal Scroll
  • Update: Import WP Pro update, Visual Composer update and Mobile menu effect was updated

Reactions: mml

REHub Theme v18.5

Download REHub v18.5 - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme Nulled Free
v18.5 – 2 NOV 2022 Big Thanks To @sessizbyu

• Added: Rating schema on Store pages
  • Added: Compatibility for woocommerce update and Wordpress 6.1
  • Added: Option to set rel nofollow for Read more link in offer listing block

Reactions: mml and sessizbyu
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock