• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rehub & WHCM

IfIWereRich

Babiato Fan
Babiato Lover
Jan 23, 2020
Question Studied Rehub & WCFM 4 a couple of months now. Installed WCFM (free) 4 a few weeks trying 2 match to another theme.

1st Question ReHub Where is the framework 4 theme? is it in https://babia.to/resources/rehub-pr...munity-theme.25/updates#resource-update-23367

& 2nd - any chances 4 https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-groups-staffs/ (which seems 2 make the whole thing rock when they're integrated?)

Thanks ahead of time...
Hi Crystal,

Only just seen your post, so may be too late!

1st Question: Yes, go to the link you had and click on the Green Download button. That will give you the newest version available.

2nd Question: This is not particularly new, but hopefully works.

WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Groups & Staffs v3.2.4 (I will see if I get can get the newest)

Also available on Babiato ... WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: IfIWereRich
Hi Crystal,

Only just seen your post, so may be too late!

1st Question: Yes, go to the link you had and click on the Green Download button. That will give you the newest version available.

2nd Question: This is not particularly new, but hopefully works.

WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Groups & Staffs v3.2.4 (I will see if I get can get the newest)

Also available on Babiato ... WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate

TassieNZ :)
TY..and love your signature. Interesting you posted this when you did...as I am about to tackle it right now...As we speak. Got funds-a-lo disease ;) and found here. Was just reading his warning on theme forest about a back door for nulled versions. I’ll buy it After I get a return. For now..I am grateful 4 you guys keeping us safe. Just give me a sec and I’ll pay it forward. Thanks for the reply. Wish me luck with the install...

TY..and love your signature. Interesting you posted this when you did...as I am about to tackle it right now...As we speak. Got funds-a-lo disease ;) and found here. Was just reading his warning on theme forest about a back door for nulled versions. I’ll buy it After I get a return. For now..I am grateful 4 you guys keeping us safe. Just give me a sec and I’ll pay it forward. Thanks for the reply. Wish me luck with the install...
LOL The REHub from Babiato is totally clean and guaranteed no back doors in there. Comes direct from themeforest, just nulled for activation.

Good luck with the install. Shouldn't be any issues. :)

• Love
As for funds-a-lo disease recommended to take at least two Babiatos a day. Usually fixes the problem! :)

• Haha
LOL The REHub from Babiato is totally clean and guaranteed no back doors in there. Comes direct from themeforest, just nulled for activation.

Good luck with the install. Shouldn't be any issues. :)
thank You. Will share it all when it's done. It's part of a larger project and there was no more moolah. ya know...those 4ever projects. Well, this one is coming to an end (rather a beginning) in the professional way it should. Truly. Thanks again.

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Howdy @TassieNZ
Asking for a Key? WCFN-WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate 6.4.2

Any info, please inform.

Laughs at you. NO..that is NOT GOOD. hahah. I now recall, I DID copy the provided code when I DL it and even was organized enough to put it in the folder. But along with funds-a lo me got old timers too. Thanks for the reminder. I'll let you know how it goes.

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
LOL You are doing well. Pretty, beautiful smile and ... I was going to say smart and intelligent. However, the funds-a-lo and old timers viruses means we will have to re-evaluate!

Looking forward to seeing your results. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingsweb
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock