• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Redis Object Cache Pro By ObjectCache

Redis Object Cache Pro By ObjectCache v.1.20.2 Nulled

No permission to download

How can I enable zstandard compression support for phpredis​

I have installed phpredis on centos and then object cache pro for WordPress. After that I faced the below message:

https://prnt.sc/NEYmLF7p2AwS

phpredis was not compiled with zstandard compression support, so how can I enable it? I have searched but couldn't find any help on the net.

Thank you.

How can I enable zstandard compr..​

You need to install php8.1-zstd module (or 7.4 or 8.0; depending on what version of php you are using). Otherwise even here on the forum it is recommended to use the faster lz4 compression.

thank you for your answer
I have installed on PHP like below
1661000190422.png

But still I have Same message on wordpress
1661000214805.png
I have checked server side and this module is active

1661000268500.png

I have installed on PHP like below. But still I have Same message on wordpress. I have checked server side and this module is active
Support for zstd must be able to support both php and redis itself.. The second message from WP is about redis. If you don't have anything in the base and you compile everything try this:

Bash:
pecl install zstd
echo "extension=zstd.so" > /path/to/php.ini

pecl install redis
enable zstd compression support? [no] : yes

I have an extra .ini file for zstd in
/etc/php/8.1/mods-available/zstd.ini
but it may be enought to write the module to
/etc/php/8.1/fpm/php.ini

If you have everithing, disable and re-enable the plugin + restarts probably also php-fpm and redis

Last edited:
hello again thank you for your help first of all ,

I have tried this command , I got below screen , I have installed centos 7 and I think this codes needs to be different . I will search similar commands for centos

1661001546054.png

Isn´t libzstd-dev general compression OS support only? Plus dev packages are usually only a part, needed for compilation. What Redis version you have installed?

The modules are ok, what is the configuration for the cache in wp-confi.php?

it is like below ;

<?php

define('WP_REDIS_CONFIG', [
'token' => 'Vwwz2Xjf3RLsjJlBxBpLJbJcIRoi9rfszjmOqecMzQ1RB3K8jYQAOMkrCFCi',
'host' => '127.0.0.1',
'port' => 6379,
'database' => 0, // change for each site
'timeout' => 1.0,
'read_timeout' => 1.0,
'compression' => 'zstd',
'serializer' => 'igbinary',
'async_flush' => true,
'split_alloptions' => true,
'prefetch' => true,
'debug' => false,
'save_commands' => false,
]);

define('WP_REDIS_DISABLED', getenv('WP_REDIS_DISABLED') ?: false);

define( 'WP_CACHE', true /* Modified by NitroPack */ ); // Added by WP Rocket

define( 'WP_CACHE', false /* Modified by NitroPack */ ); // Added by WP Rocket

/**
* The base configuration for WordPress
* The wp-config.php creation script uses this file during the
* installation. You don't have to use the web site, you can
* copy this file to "wp-config.php" and fill in the values.

Config is ok.. If you deactivated the object cache plugin, restarted php-fpm, re-enabled the module and it still shows that there is no support installed then I really don't know... My redis-server supports all (3) tested compressions, I always just installed the necessary php module.. and everything worked immediately after reactivating the plugin..

hello again thank you for your help first of all ,

I have tried this command , I got below screen , I have installed centos 7 and I think this codes needs to be different . I will search similar commands for centos

1661001546054.png
Code:
Run the command ‘yum install epel-release’ to install EPEL repo

Execute the command ‘yum install zstd’ to install zstd

Type ‘y’ and press enter, if yum ask for confirmation while installing the package

thank you for the answer, seems that zstd is installed and active in my server .
1661031175911.png
Problem is currently , redis was not compiled with compression support , I need to find correct command to compiled redis with compression support again .

below codes didnt work on centos .

pecl install redis
enable zstd compression support? [no] : yes

thank you for the answer, seems that zstd is installed and active in my server..
//Edit: Ah, we already wrote that, it works only throught pecl and PHP zstd support you have as you write ok.
Did you compile Redis yourself? Does that mean you still have the source code folder on the server? If so just go through the wheel again and add the --enable-redis-zstd flag to ./configure

Last edited:
I tried this but I face below..
In #145 you have screenshot with zstd module added to php.ini. Personally, I would just check if the zstd module is actually present and uncommented in the php.ini file you did #151). The second step I would do is test the (zstd) compression (from cli) directly against redis-server. This eliminate two from three possible missconfigurations.

Last edited:
I have asked it to plugin owner in their website and they answered like below , I know this but I dont know how it can be solved.

1661184046428.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock