• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Real-Time Messenger (websocket) & Music Plugin for WoWonder Social Network (Free audio/video calls)

Real-Time Messenger (websocket) & Music Plugin for WoWonder Social Network (Free audio/video calls) 2023-08-05

No permission to download
The 'Chat_Server' folder can be placed wherever you want. There is a 'Readme.txt' file in this folder from which you can read exactly what you need to do. ;)

Thank you very much, I had not seen it in the folder. Do you know if the certificate.crt and private.key are necessary?

Because I don't have them, I'm going to look in cPanel.

Thank you very much, I had not seen it in the folder. Do you know if the certificate.crt and private.key are necessary?

Because I don't have them, I'm going to look in cPanel.

I have a VPN server, I don't know if it works? The chat is fine, but it does not load the conversations and when writing it gives me an error.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-16 (3050) Red social para adultos en América y España.png
    Screenshot_2020-12-16 (3050) Red social para adultos en América y España.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 33
Hello! I just installed everything, but I don't know where to put the Chat_Server folder

In the file config.ini should I modify any line?

Someone who can help me and guide me with the installation.

The chat appears, but does not send or read messages.
I don't know what Chat_Server is

Just read the Documentation carefully
follow the instructions in the Documentation, it should work

For it to work, they have to reinstall wowonder clean and migrate databases and files...
This worked for me.
Sorry for my bad English.

Tell me what the problem is.

I do everything according to the documentation, when installing Music on the Wondertag theme, there is no music icon on the panel from the PC version of the site

Tell me what the problem is.

I do everything according to the documentation, when installing Music on the Wondertag theme, there is no music icon on the panel from the PC version of the site
The music plugin looks a bit clunky on wondertag theme, you could settle for alternative like deepsound and just include it in the sidebar.

The music plugin looks a bit clunky on wondertag theme, you could settle for alternative like deepsound and just include it in the sidebar.
Oh, thanks for the offer. And also, could you tell me why after installing the plugin, when I try to make a call / video call, the menu simply collapses, as if I clicked on minimize, and nothing happens in the full version of the messenger. Theme also wondertag

Hi i install all by readme file, but on mobile device iphone 6 plus chat not works get 404 on wondertag template ? Any help ?

[QUOTE = "XZNT, postagem: 325270, membro: 74121"]
He's already a legend.
[/CITAR]

Hello friends, I am reading and learning, my project is half done, in this forum I learn a lot from you .. they are the legendary young people from the forum. humility is part of success, I am trying to install Real-Time Messenger. Congratulations on your help on the forums.

I advise this forum, it is excellent ...

Last edited:
@Decryptor Sir,

Update:
1. I have purchased a VPS server.
2. Installed the messenger plugin correctly.
3. Opened 2500 & 8333 port successfully.
4. Connected to NodeJS & app.js is successfully running.
5. Replaced yourdomain.com correctly from ../ini/config.ini & socket.js

Everything is finally done peacefully, but 😔 still not working.
But this time it's have a possibility!
In this link:

it is showing:
1609537071508.png

Can you help me to solve it. Thank you so much.​

Reactions: jony
tell me what it means IMPORTANT ADD YOUR GIPHY API KEY where to get the GIPHY API

Reactions: jony
@Decryptor
Are you developer of this product??
If so, i know why stickers doesn't work in the app. Please fix this.

In the current version, even stickers are inserted in the text column of Wo_Messages in sql.
For this reason, the app will display something like [stickerid]88[/stickerid]

To see the sticker in the app, you need to insert it in the media column instead of the text.
something like stickers/35/4753663364643487732.webp

I'm insert it manually, it works fine on the web and in the app.

Last edited:
my chat is work, it is just the call and video that isn't working, i have even registered a new stun server and only changed the username and password, yet it is not working.. please help @Decryptor

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock