• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Real-Time Messenger (websocket) & Music Plugin for WoWonder Social Network (Free audio/video calls)

Real-Time Messenger (websocket) & Music Plugin for WoWonder Social Network (Free audio/video calls) 2023-08-05

No permission to download
also calls and video is disabled in my wowonder admin settings, i don't know if that has an effect on why it is not working

domain.com/Chat_Server/StartServer.bat: line 1: node: command not found:

i got this error when i tried to run the server.bat. in the server.bat file, there is only

"node app.js" written in it

Is this nulled or not ? because I will install it on free hosting, is it here nulled or not ? please reply to me soon

v1.50 [05.09.2021]​

Messenger​

1. + Added Reactions.
  2. + Added Replies.
  3. + Added Forward messages.
  4. + Added Push notifications.
  5. + Added PWA.
  6. + Added [Create/Edit] Groups chat directly from messenger via API.
  7. + Added Cache for conversations, the conversations will load only one time, next visiting it will load locally more fastest.
  8. + Online/offline users via Nodejs server.
  9. + Switch Day/Night mode directly from messenger.
  10. Design modified.
  11. Bugs fixed.
  12. .. and much more.
@Decryptor it was updated lol

Babak updated Real-Time Messenger (websocket) & Music Plugin for WoWonder Social Network (Free audio/video calls) with a new update entry:

Real-Time Messenger (websocket) & Music Plugin for WoWonder Social Network v1.50

Download Real-Time Messenger (websocket) & Music Plugin for WoWonder Social Network (Free audio/video calls) v1.50 Nulled Free
v1.50 [05.09.2021] Thanks To @arab21dwc

Messenger​

1. + Added Reactions.
  2. + Added Replies.
  3. + Added Forward messages.
  4. + Added Push notifications.
  5. + Added PWA.
  6. + Added [Create/Edit] Groups chat directly from messenger via API.
  7. + Added Cache for conversations, the conversations will load...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have problems about it . I try to send messeges but and i get the messeges from another until id must refresh my browser,
Im using v1.42, any solutions? Im installed on xampp using my static IP

I have problems about it . I try to send messeges but and i get the messeges from another until id must refresh my browser,
Im using v1.42, any solutions? Im installed on xampp using my static IP
We need to wait until @Decryptor makes changes to the peer and socket server, he is the only one working on this so we need to give him space, if there are any members that know nodejs or javascript in general i urge you to help our buddy @Decryptor , regards!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock