• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RANK YOUR WEBSITE IN JUST $29.99 ⏪ HIGH QUALITY ✅ HIGH PA/DA ✅ MANUAL LINK BUILDING

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really don't understand why..? The clock is ticking....
Maybe I am not understanding here,
I have showed you the report everything was delivered in service and he has also commented before he doesn't want refund as I described what the service states so I guess he understood what it meant.

His report delivered, work done, time given, replacement given, now what still after that a refund is required?

So still I am asking what do you expect from us?

@sundar50000 have I not given you report of work, have I not shown you what you thought were something else, also gave you a replacement to "not working" link. Other than that your links are also indexed.
Now you tell me what else? Why this is unnecessarily stretching?

I don't expect more than you to settle this between the two of you.
When both parties are happy, I am happy.

I don't expect more than you to settle this between the two of you.
When both parties are happy, I am happy.
Well from my side I have delivered what this service was about and more than stated. This was already solved before your comment.
Anyway After that the buyer @sundar50000 has not yet answered my question asked in the last comment.

So I assume he is satisfied and understands the service until he says otherwise.

There is no point in stretching this and making this an issue, I had no interest in scamming anyone let alone being targeted after I had delivered the service.
I am a professional and I like to stay that way.

@haksxsx If you are professional, I'm a businessman and finally I'm not happy with your work also shared enough screenshots of image results i shared. I don't worry about what I spend. I really concern about the solution @promonde

those are some nasty backlinks :D I LOOOVE pakistani people creating blank social media accounts for the purpose of backlink and then selling it. Geez.. If someone wants good backlinks kick, PM me I have a guy from Fiverr who always overdeliver and his backlinks are really strong and working. I give you his name if anyone interested

@haksxsx If you are professional, I'm a businessman and finally I'm not happy with your work also shared enough screenshots of image results i shared. I don't worry about what I spend. I really concern about the solution @promonde
in the future, nobody should suffer the same issues in this forum that's why i care about honestly.
i think refund is best solution. @promonde what's your opinion. ?
even @sundar005 are not satisfied even 1% ..
If you didn't get what you ordered from @haksxsx you should have a full refund asap.
Ok, @haksxsx You have 7 days from today to make a full refund to @sundar50000.
Be smart and just do it. You will lose a lot more by refusing.
@sundar50000, you will keep me informed.
END OF CASE!
Alright, i appreciate all the inputs including others' and since i was unable to satisfy the buyer, i will be issuing a full refund to him and since the work is not reversible, he can also keep the work.

Guess i will redo the thread too so everyone can understand better about the service and keep it consistent to outdo any issue that arises and will also include some faqs about the service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock