• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RANK YOUR WEBSITE IN JUST $29.99 ⏪ HIGH QUALITY ✅ HIGH PA/DA ✅ MANUAL LINK BUILDING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Thanks for your prompt response.

I AM NOT HERE FOR YOUR REFUND, NEED THE RESULTS AS YOU COMMITTED AND CONFIRM HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT TO GET APPEAR IN THE SEARCH RESULTS?

But nowhere i can see the keywords which requested, then how can i take it forward as a job which you have done.

please see the below details FYI and we can discuss everything here for transparency to improve your work and people get to know about your services and responses.

how these websites get backlink of my keywords and URL?
As for my commitment i go through, you can ask any of my previous clients, some delays could be there but i deliver. And as for the search result, they will start appearing in a couple days to couple weeks. Sooner rather than later.

And as for the backlinks you are referring.
Sir, these are profile backlinks they don't hold place for keywords, the url itself is used as a backlink.
You can find many answers here if you look, for eg, here is a link to thread of tutorial https://babia.to/threads/amazon-high-quality-profile-backlink.16724/

As for my commitment i go through, you can ask any of my previous clients, some delays could be there but i deliver. And as for the search result, they will start appearing in a couple days to couple weeks. Sooner rather than later.

Sir, these are profile backlinks they don't hold place for keywords, the url itself is used as a backlink.
You can find many answers here if you look, for eg, here is a link to thread of tutorial https://babia.to/threads/amazon-high-quality-profile-backlink.16724/

I don't complain about your delivery, I concern about the results now. So you want me to wait for 10 to 15 days??

I don't complain about your delivery, I concern about the results now. So you want me to wait for 10 to 15 days??
Don't worry, i will personally check in a couple days and inform you whenever it is indexed. From few past days we are experiencing issue with indexing service so it could be that problem.
As soon as that is sorted your links will be indexed.

Indexing backlinks and ranking for keywords isn't something you get in a week or two. Ranking/link-building is a costly and long-term process sometimes taking several months to see results. You should research what you're getting yourself into first before purchasing. Ranking for keywords like "custom t-shirts, t-shirt printing, and t-shirt design" will realistically cost a lot of money depending on how high you'll want to rank. Don't expect to be on the first 3 pages of google with just this that's not how that works especially with the high competition keywords you chose. You won't overtake people who have authority in that niche/keywords for the past 10 years with just that.

Which means if someone places the order of $30 and you will take 15 days to create one excel sheet with 10 links to delivery isn't it? Sorry i don't agree and refund the payment what i paid because i didn't see even 1% of your result. its totally worthless product from this forum.

Admins, please look into post and adivse
@Babak @TassieNZ @medw1311

• Sad
Reactions: GARAYEV
Which means if someone places the order of $30 and you will take 15 days to create one excel sheet with 10 links to delivery isn't it? Sorry i don't agree and refund the payment what i paid because i didn't see even 1% of your result. its totally worthless product from this forum.

Admins, please look into post and adivse
@Babak @TassieNZ @medw1311
didn't even bother reading what i said huh

Hi there again, i can see that you are still misunderstanding what it means to see result with backlink service, let me explain one last time,

First of all it's a service not a product, both are different.
And excel sheet can be made in 5 minute but the data takes time to acquire.

And as of service, to get the website ranking in search engine there are many factors which count, you can say backlinks counts 20% of total.

And to clarify you my company charge minimum of $2k/mo for seo service which includes various things we do, from strategy to keyword research to outreach, and the whole process takes much time and we make contract of minimum 3 months, in those 3 months we do various things where you can say 1st month is a waste but it all counts in the end,

And as for the time, i have many clients and your order was started when it came in queue so it was on time, i never said that your service is starting immediately.
And other factors are that some things just takes time to be done. Outreaching is another thing which can take from 2 day to 2 month to accomplish a single backlink. And outreaching charge could vary form $20/link to $2000/link.

Just giving you some factors, since you came to me directly for the order saying you want my service i agreed in assumption that you have already read the thread properly since you specifically pointed to this thread and i assumed that you know what this service is since you were confident enough in my service asking me to do good job.

Good job doesn't come quick , it takes time.
As you seem like the person who knew what they wanted, so i went ahead, otherwise i would have told you if needed ask me anything as i always do to others, maybe i had told you also.

P.S. regarding your order, i have fulfilled my service, and also the links are indexed so you will see the result soon.
As you just wanted to go ahead in public and have already disclosed your keywords in public so i guess you won't mind me sharing the replacement i was talking about, here is the last link https://github.com/tshirt345 you can see the link when the account made visible as it's currently under review. I have notified the support to escalate the review too.

Hi there again, i can see that you are still misunderstanding what it means to see result with backlink service, let me explain one last time,

First of all it's a service not a product, both are different.
And excel sheet can be made in 5 minute but the data takes time to acquire.

And as of service, to get the website ranking in search engine there are many factors which count, you can say backlinks counts 20% of total.

And to clarify you my company charge minimum of $2k/mo for seo service which includes various things we do, from strategy to keyword research to outreach, and the whole process takes much time and we make contract of minimum 3 months, in those 3 months we do various things where you can say 1st month is a waste but it all counts in the end,

And as for the time, i have many clients and your order was started when it came in queue so it was on time, i never said that your service is starting immediately.
And other factors are that some things just takes time to be done. Outreaching is another thing which can take from 2 day to 2 month to accomplish a single backlink. And outreaching charge could vary form $20/link to $2000/link.

Just giving you some factors, since you came to me directly for the order saying you want my service i agreed in assumption that you have already read the thread properly since you specifically pointed to this thread and i assumed that you know what this service is since you were confident enough in my service asking me to do good job.

Good job doesn't come quick , it takes time.
As you seem like the person who knew what they wanted, so i went ahead, otherwise i would have told you if needed ask me anything as i always do to others, maybe i had told you also.

P.S. regarding your order, i have fulfilled my service, and also the links are indexed so you will see the result soon.
As you just wanted to go ahead in public and have already disclosed your keywords in public so i guess you won't mind me sharing the replacement i was talking about, here is the last link https://github.com/tshirt345 you can see the link when the account made visible as it's currently under review. I have notified the support to escalate the review too.
whats this link error? let me wait till i get the results in the search engines as you said. if doesn't appear whats your guarentee? respond honestly and i dont want that fucking money back.

1592812746824.png

whats this link error? let me wait till i get the results in the search engines as you said. if doesn't appear whats your guarentee? respond honestly and i dont want that fucking money back.
As said the profile is under review so you can access it once it's reviewed.
Check the comment after the link.

And as for guarantee, my guarantee rests with delivering the backlinks service as per in this thread. If i had been unresponsive to deliver i would have automatically refunded your money without your ever asking.

If anyone guarantees you that they can rank you at specific position in any search engine then they either don't know what SEO means or they would scam you and run away. Since all SEO professionals knows that Search engine algorithm changes every now and then( just as of last month a new update was released where some lost their all traffic, and some won higher ranking.)

Tl;dr; No one genuine will guarantee ranking since it's not in their hands only the work they do is.

For the link, Check thumbnail you will see something like this after it's live.
👇

Attachments

• screenshot-github.com-2020.06.22-20_52_06.png
    screenshot-github.com-2020.06.22-20_52_06.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 18
We are sick and tired of peoples charging money for stuff without delivering what they have sold.
You guys @sundar50000 and @haksxsx have 24 hours to sort this out or I will swing the ban hammer hard!
At last, i didn't get the proper response from the seller what he committed. when i'm not happy with the work, he should refund the payment and move on further for his honestly.

@sundar50000 Doesn't understand how SEO, backlinking, and ranking works. Expected fast immediate results in a field that's a long-term game and takes time. Isn't my service, but banning anyone here wouldn't be right at all I don't see any wrongdoing here. The buyer expected his links to be immediately on google within days = impossible, the buyer expected his website to show up on high competition keywords within days = impossible.

Reactions: sundar50000
These backlinks are dirty and everyone with SEO experience will see that as I do

0 ZERO Keyword relevant
Anyone who offers a service with keyword relevant should also do this, in my opinion the seller has not done this here.
Without a keyword, a website cannot rank with a keyword

@sundar50000 Doesn't understand how SEO, backlinking, and ranking works. Expected fast immediate results in a field that's a long-term game and takes time. Isn't my service, but banning anyone here wouldn't be right at all I don't see any wrongdoing here. The buyer expected his links to be immediately on google within days = impossible, the buyer expected his website to show up on high competition keywords within days = impossible.
I understand how SEO works, But his delivery links has some issues and please see below images that i'm working with someone for our other wesbites and giving very clear details of each links of his work.

1593030353593.png
1593030441221.png
1593030460060.png
1593030482054.png
1593030506479.png
1593030530606.png

We are sick and tired of peoples charging money for stuff without delivering what they have sold.
You guys @sundar50000 and @haksxsx have 24 hours to sort this out or I will swing the ban hammer hard!
At last, i didn't get the proper response from the seller what he committed. when i'm not happy with the work, he should refund the payment and move on further for his honestly.
@promonde well since you have come to this conclusion i guess you might have read the thread comments too,
tl;dr; i have delivered the report and they are also made public since the buyer was continuing their complain in public if you need i can send you the report too. Also he didn't apprehend the meaning of service and product.
Since @sundar50000 didn't comprehend what does backlink service mean and he expected immediate result @promonde i guess you have better understanding so tell me can you get a very new website on first page not even 1st rank with just 10 backlink in 3 days, guess not.

Anyway i also educated him about what does proper seo means and what backlinks do for their website as briefly i can. He still didn't understood the meaning of any of that.

Since he ordered my service and this is the first time someone is having an issue with me, i still delivered my service to him, though he still couldn't understand that the work is done.

And since it's a time based service and my time is the value here, if he had canceled the order within 24 hours of ordering (usual time until service starts) he would have gone his refund, but since the service was delivered i don't see what i did wrong.

Even though you might have seen this, here you go again.
Hi @haksxsx

Also some of the links are not working and some of them are added my website name thats it.

1592551409971.png

Report he made public himself, can't blame me if they can't keep it private.
He said some of the links are not working, i checked again every link only 1 was not working which was made available yesterday, you can check previous comment it was made public.

Hi, Thanks for your prompt response.

I AM NOT HERE FOR YOUR REFUND, NEED THE RESULTS AS YOU COMMITTED AND CONFIRM HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT TO GET APPEAR IN THE SEARCH RESULTS?

But nowhere i can see the keywords which requested, then how can i take it forward as a job which you have done.

please see the below details FYI and we can discuss everything here for transparency to improve your work and people get to know about your services and responses.

how these websites get backlink of my keywords and URL?

1592596692637.png

1592596714385.png

1592596739699.png
Also educated him here what they are and also provided a link to tutorial from forum which you can see in previous comments.

So tell me @promonde what made you that comment here.

I understand how SEO works, But his delivery links has some issues and please see below images that i'm working with someone for our other wesbites and giving very clear details of each links of his work.

1593030353593.png
1593030441221.png
1593030460060.png
1593030482054.png
1593030506479.png
1593030530606.png
Well good for you but you can't expect everyone's process to be the same.

Well good for you but you can't expect everyone's process to be the same.

I have nothing to do with it, but what is that stupid statement?

Backlinks are posted with keywords and not just a URL ... Do you even know what SEO means? You say others do not know what SEO / backlinks mean but you yourself have no idea about Seo lol

Learn from this picture instead of stupid comments

Reactions: sundar50000
I have nothing to do with it, but what is that stupid statement?

Backlinks are posted with keywords and not just a URL ... Do you even know what SEO means? You say others do not know what SEO / backlinks mean but you yourself have no idea about Seo lol

Learn from this picture instead of stupid comments
He also have some profile backlinks that's what i was referring, other than that he has keyword backlinks too.

And that comment was for his work showcase, i was appreciating that. Maybe a comma would have been better, my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock