• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v3.0.61

No permission to download
how does the instant indexing work.. it looks totally different from their indexing plugin..
no idea how to add the json file.

how does the instant indexing work.. it looks totally different from their indexing plugin..
no idea how to add the json file.
no need for json file
once you edit a page, portfolio or post (depends on what's selected in the settings) it will auto ping search engines.
or you can enter url's once per line to manually ping

no need for json file
once you edit a page, portfolio or post (depends on what's selected in the settings) it will auto ping search engines.
or you can enter url's once per line to manually ping
ok thanks.. i saw the manual and how to add already posted posts.. but was trying to figure out auto.. since its day 3 that its installed and nothing happening on the auto tab. (i mean in indexing history)

I also tried Ai in Rank Math and that's why I said it was completely unusable for me. Of course, this is my personal opinion.

Reactions: Groot

1.0.107.3 [Jan 30, 2023]​

• Improved: Strengthened the security of the plugin. Thanks to PatchStack for revealing it responsibly
  • Fixed: After importing the data from Yoast, the %%searchphrase%% variable was not getting converted to the Rank Math’s %search_query%
  • Fixed: Focus Keyword in Title test was not working well when & was used in the SERP Title
  • Fixed: Book schema was showing incorrect published date on the frontend

They have updated the base plugin, @Babak , our saviour, is this safe to upgrade or the pro plugin also have to be upgraded? It seems that tere isn't an update for the PRO version as of now...

Thanks in advance! =D

1.0.107.3 [Jan 30, 2023]​

• Improved: Strengthened the security of the plugin. Thanks to PatchStack for revealing it responsibly
  • Fixed: After importing the data from Yoast, the %%searchphrase%% variable was not getting converted to the Rank Math’s %search_query%
  • Fixed: Focus Keyword in Title test was not working well when & was used in the SERP Title
  • Fixed: Book schema was showing incorrect published date on the frontend

They have updated the base plugin, @Babak , our saviour, is this safe to upgrade or the pro plugin also have to be upgraded? It seems that tere isn't an update for the PRO version as of now...

Thanks in advance! =D
for free version just update it directly inside wp dashboard

bobsmith updated Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool with a new update entry:

Rank Math Pro v3.0.30 + v1.0.108 Free

Download Rank Math Pro v3.0.30 + v1.0.108 Free - WordPress SEO Made Easy Nulled Free

Rank Math Pro
v3.0.30 February 9, 2023

Improved: autoload data for SEO Analysis & Database Tools have now been set to false
Fixed: Width & Height attributes missing in the Podcast Image displayed on the frontend
Fixed: Compatibility issues with the ACF’s Link type field, where the title added from the Link modal was not saved
Fixed: Issue with the filter to change the Focus keyword limit
Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock