• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v.3.0.60

No permission to download
I've deleted this file as it contains a reference to a GPL site.

Babiato should stop people uploading files directly to the site or start banning people for linking stuff outside until it's checked and approved and uploaded IMO.

These files are more risky and people are still using them.

Babiato should stop people uploading files directly to the site or start banning people for linking stuff outside until it's checked and approved and uploaded IMO.

Members should only download the official resource via the download button. It's just common sense but sadly many members either have no common sense or are too impatient 🤣

Members should only download the official resource via the download button. It's just common sense but sadly many members either have no common sense or are too impatient 🤣

You know that's not going to happen :ROFLMAO:
People get too click happy!

If it was me running it I would ban external links all together. I think there's a redirect plugin where it goes to some info then does a countdown, might be worth adding that as a plugin maybe to make people aware that Babiato takes no responsibility nor do they check external files.

Scary to think people are using them and then getting compromised.

You know that's not going to happen :ROFLMAO:
People get too click happy!

If it was me running it I would ban external links all together. I think there's a redirect plugin where it goes to some info then does a countdown, might be worth adding that as a plugin maybe to make people aware that Babiato takes no responsibility nor do they check external files.

Scary to think people are using them and then getting compromised.
There are many reasons why that would not be feasible.

v3.0.28​

• Added: Custom Schema Template's Display conditions now include an option to insert a property to any existing Schema
  • Added: Social Media Settings now include an option for Additional Profile URLs that will be added to the sameAs property of the Organization Schema
  • Added: The User Profile now includes an option for Additional Profile URLs that will be added to the sameAs property of the Author Schema Entities
  • Improved: German translations
  • Fixed: Unicode characters in new keywords added to the Rank Tracker are now correctly handled and no longer converted to HTML entities
  • Fixed: Refresh button in the PageSpeed Insights score in Post Analytics was not working properly
  • Fixed: Resolved a PHP error that occurred during Bulk Editing on some setups
  • Fixed: All deprecated warnings related to PHP 8 have been resolved

This is a forum community and not a download website :)
So it's meant for people to be sharing resources and to be downloaded at you're own convenience and from someone that you trust.
I have been having issues and even editing many plugins php files to fix developers errors including betheme and rankmath (3 of the latest fixes in rankmath was reported by me) and i always like to share my fixes for anyone who needs them because others might not be able to fix the issues themselves and as you can see that Babak has been sick for a while and he manage thousands of plugins and pages so sometimes he'll be late to update resources and people just can't wait if they have a serious version issue like i did :)

Last edited:
Babak updated Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool with a new update entry:

Rank Math Pro v3.0.28 + v1.0.106 Free

Download Rank Math Pro v3.0.28 - WordPress SEO Made Easy Nulled Free
v3.0.28 January 11, 2023

• Added: Custom Schema Template’s Display conditions now include an option to insert a property to any existing Schema
  • Added: Social Media Settings now include an option for Additional Profile URLs that will be added to the sameAs property...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The latest version of rank math is free even though I have installed the pro version. how can i repair this? or is it just a visual error. thanks team

rankmath.png

No really, Bro hands up 👍 👋
Great Stuff I have Premium MTS yearly account but doesn't come with PRO version of Rank Math, only standard version.... Everything else is Premium (I paid for yearly premium membership so sux this is only one you don't get, they gotta fix this!)

Reactions: nyekla
Same trouble as the previous version. RankMath now asks to reconnect again and I have a lot of sites.. great, thanks. Stick to 1 version please! This has nothing to do with me being ungrateful. Just a comment from the previous update! For years this update has been fine. And now for months it has been a mess. Also wonder why you keep adding the "free" version, it is automatically updated by Wordpress if you have that turned on. @Babak please look at this. In the meantime I will just download this one from next door. That one does remain stable!

Reactions: suwgw
Same trouble as the previous version. RankMath now asks to reconnect again and I have a lot of sites.. great, thanks. Stick to 1 version please! This has nothing to do with me being ungrateful. Just a comment from the previous update! For years this update has been fine. And now for months it has been a mess. Also wonder why you keep adding the "free" version, it is automatically updated by Wordpress if you have that turned on. @Babak please look at this. In the meantime I will just download this one from next door. That one does remain stable!
Tho whole plugin has changed and functions has been added and functions renamed, i have updated it without the need to reconnect, if you're using a nulled pro version then stick to the nulled pro version, if you're using the nulled free version then stick to that version. all pro(business and agency) have only 1 difference and can update it without the need to reconnect

Reactions: kalios
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock