• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuillBot [100% Free Premium]

bro I have bought it but all other tools have direct API login but this does not so I share it here
You bought all other tools with direct API login? Which tools if I may ask because I'm considering on purchasing one too with direct API login. Which ones do you recommend? Thanks

Reactions: FUN POP
You bought all other tools with direct API login? Which tools if I may ask because I'm considering on purchasing one too with direct API login. Which ones do you recommend? Thanks
What type of tool do you need SEO, Video Editing, ai writing, or any other?

Autoblog article rewritter.
For Autoblog and rewrites at the same time, you need nulled plugin [WordPress Automatic Plugin
] but you can only import articles/blogs from other websites but to rewrite them automatically you have to buy premium from thebestspinner.com and connect to the plugin.

The only free way is to use this plugin to import articles/blogs but makes them under review and then one-by-one rewrite this may take about only 2 mins per article/blog to rewrite using tools.

For Autoblog and rewrites at the same time, you need nulled plugin [WordPress Automatic Plugin
] but you can only import articles/blogs from other websites but to rewrite them automatically you have to buy premium from thebestspinner.com and connect to the plugin.

The only free way is to use this plugin to import articles/blogs but makes them under review and then one-by-one rewrite this may take about only 2 mins per article/blog to rewrite using tools.
Yeah.. I suppose so. I was thinking of using word.ai too but it's too much for me right now. I might have to try others. Thanks anyway @FUN POP for your suggestion.

Read the Rules carefully.
Edit: You have no right to share others login details.

Thread closed. .

Sharing/selling or any form of re-distribution of database leak / leaked backup data/dump of website or forum community is no way allowed, let's be honest to each other. Such kind of leaked offline website/forum backup data (which are possibly caused by hacking or fraud act by the forum/website staff for blackmail purpose) may contain various kind of sensitive data's (login credentials, credit card numbers etc.) This also applies to any form of "cracked" login details for any sort of accounts.
Beside selling/sharing/re-distribution any kind of script/service/any datatype which is used for fraudulent activities (ex: Ponzi scheme/script) are strictly prohibited. Violating the rule or linking with such activity may cause your account to be suspended based on circumstances with or without any warning.

Last edited:
Reactions: usma03
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock