• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] QuillBot Premium Account 2 (1 Year Subscription)

Monkey D. Luffy

Trusted Seller
Banned User
Mar 13, 2019
1621930819094.png

🎉🥳🎆 Welcome to the Giveaway!!! 🎆🥳🎉

I am giving away Six (6) QuillBot Premium Accounts | 1 Year Subscription

*** Please Carefully Read It***

1. Users must be at least 2 months old.

2. Only one entry per user.

3. Just answer the question below.

Why do you need QuillBot Premium Account?

2 Lucky Members will be selected each day for 3 days. :)

To Our Forum Contributors

@BlakenFist - Claimed
@promowp - Claimed

Day 1 Lucky Members

1. @buggysite - Claimed
2. @3nails1cross - Claimed

Day 2 Lucky Members

1. @MiuMiu - Claimed
2. @teozebra - Claimed

Day 3 Lucky Members

1. @sahilx16 - Claimed
2. @ECO529 - Claimed

For those who were selected, DM me for the details. :)

THAT ENDS THE GIVEAWAY. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING. :)

QuillBot Premium Account Using Google Chrome ◄​

Last edited:
Thanks much for the giveaway TS. :love:
Count me in for the giveaway please Thread Starter. I badly need this one. :p

- I'm currently working on my news website using a Newspaper theme just on localhost, will upload it soon as I'm satisfied with my works. :p

Thanks in advance. (y)

Would love to have an account...
It will surely help me submit those PROJECT REPORTS with Less Plagiarism ...

I am working on my academic paper to be published in top journal and I need this for checking my grammar. Thanks.

I need this to complete my project paper and assignments. completely academic purpose. Anyway, I appreciate your help and hope i will win your giveaway.
thanks and good luck to others.

I busy with a new website of over 200 pages. I need it to rewriting a lot of pages to try to get higher ranking and without any Plagiarism in it.
I am not good in writing thing and this will help me a lot with my new site.

Thanks for the great giveaway

Hello There.
The main reason why i should get the premium version is because i am qualified as a Babiato Member :) .
Second, I have been using free version for six month now and it limits me so i need to remove the limit and enjoy the premium version.
THanks

Thanks much for the giveaway
I really need this one)

- I'm finishing the university, and I use Quillbot for my Thesis which I need to submit. I sort articles and paraphrase some of them.

Thank you!

Thank you so much for this giveaway. I am using Quillbot for academic purpose, and it is advantageous to paraphrase multiple things. I really want its premium so that I can use it during my master program's thesis. Your giveaway is a lifesaver for me. Please give it a chance and choose me. I truly appreciate your help.

Thank you for the giveaway.
The reason that i need quillbot is that i am not a good english writer. I am trying to build a educational niche website where i need to write a lot of content, so that it will rank on google.
Also i dont have time to write so much content for that website.
I hope you will understand my problem

Thanks for this give away.
I will give it to my nephew and i think it will help him a lot

Thank you very much for this perfect opportunity.
I'm a freelance web developer and an online store owner: both professions I started just a few months back when I lost my job due to this pandemic.
It's currently hard to find freelance projects and to grow my online business right know if I don't have promotional budget.
I'm currently blogging regularly to do outbound marketing (through SEO), both for my personal portfolio as a freelance web developer and to grow my online store through a blog.
Since English is not my main language, it's really hard for me to maintain my regular blogging activity, especially if I have to maintain two blogs at once. I have known and tried quillbot for a few days because someone shared an account here on babiato and it's really awesome!
I have no projects right now other than blogging (and I have so much time), so if I can put my hands on quillbot premium, it's really helpful for me to survive this difficult time by growing the blog and get traffics over time through SEO. It'd take time to grow the traffic through SEO, but at least with the help of quillbot, I can speed up the process to posting regularly and hopefully can get enough traffic over time that leads to conversion.

Regardless of I win it or not, it's still really a great opportunity for me to join in, and thank you very much for this giveaway!

I am in the business of writing and correcting CVs for students. I need quillbot for the Grammarly checking and etc

1621930819094.png

🎉🥳🎆 Welcome to the Giveaway!!! 🎆🥳🎉

I am giving away Six (6) QuillBot Premium Accounts | 1 Year Subscription

*** Please Carefully Read It***

1. Users must be at least 2 months old.

2. Only one entry per user.

3. Just answer the question below.

2 Lucky Members will be selected each day for 3 days. :)

QuillBot Premium Account Using Google Chrome ◄​

Hello Monkey D. Luffy for this wonderful opportunity.

Please I'd be very grateful if I'm selected as one of the beneficiaries of a Quillbot Premium Account. I need a premium account to help me in my freelance content writing and editing business.

Thanks in advance.

I need a quillbot premium for writing content for our non-profit organization.

This would help a lot.

For paraphrasing, I'll use Quillbot. Since my siblings are still in college, they will profit from it as well. This giveaway has the potential to change someone's life. Thank you, brother, and more power to you:)

merci beaucoup pour ce geste
J'aimerais avoir ce beau cadeau pour m'améliorer
mon site car en anglais
mais j'ai du mal avec cette langue
Cordialement

first of all thank you so much for your giveaway
currently i am a master student and i do really need quilbot to finish my thesis.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock