• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] QuillBot Premium Account 2 (1 Year Subscription)

Thanks for this great giveaway.
Interested - Im working on travel content site and need quillbot for content creation

Hi Brother, Im a blockchain developer and i want to write papers in blockchain technology to help others. I need a QuillBot account to check my Text. Best Regards

1 - i am lazy in writing content.
2 - I test a new niche every month, so paying for a testing site is not wise every time.

This can help me in content writing

Thank you very much for this gesture
I need this nice gift to improve
My site is in English, but I have trouble
but I have difficulties with this languge.
Cordially

Thanks for the awesome giveaway.
I'm currently working on a website that requires me to rewrite a lot of content and Quillbot is the best in the market.
I'm also starting a new blog so will be needing quillbot for that as well

Thank you for this Giveaway. I am not a native English speaker. Mostly French speaker. QuillBot Premium Account will be a great help when writing some formal text.
Thanks again.

Dear, @Monkey D. Luffy, thank you so much for the giveaway!
I own a website that publishes high-quality blog entries on a daily basis, and because it's in English, I have to double-check my work for grammar and typos. Having a QuillBot account would be really beneficial to me. :)

i need this because i am strating my first site for earning some cash and i want help with writing articles

Why do you need QuillBot Premium Account?
Ans: I want it to rewrite my contents to get google adsense approval for my website

I would like to thank you for such a giveaway.

To be honest, I want to know if I would win the giveaway, also I am curious about the tool (would like to take it out for a spin and push it to its limit)

Cheers !!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock