• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers v6.3.7 Untouched

No permission to download
Not is possible to null only the quickqr.zip for full install? :(
I want to null only once (one version) for fresh and update install.
And there is at least 1 suspicious file in your zip, that I will need to compare with original complete zip first before I can start nulling process.

Nulling this script is simple.

Open /install/index.php and replace 69 line with:

PHP:
$output['success'] = true;

Edit:

Does anybody have the right rules for nginx?
nginx rules that work for me:

location / {
try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php$is_args$query_string;
}

hello, I'm getting my server from hetzner, after registering to the application, my server hangs and I log in with vpn, it gives such a log. can you help me.

Attachments

• 2022-08-22_03-22-17.png
    2022-08-22_03-22-17.png
    116.1 KB · Views: 37
v6.3.4-QuickQR-nulled-arrocy

Please update the resource to this nulled version.

link:
Thanks for this. Before I tried the one which is available on "Download" button but I faced issues with that.

This one is complete and everything seems to be working perfectly fine.

I cant activate payment methods. And i cant see any Iyzico payment. Did anyone see?
I have the same problem. I installed the iyzico payment method, but when I shop from the panel, it says it is not activated, but I activated it and the settings are correct.

Attachments

• 2022-08-24_15-37-39.png
    2022-08-24_15-37-39.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 2022-08-24_15-34-41.png
    2022-08-24_15-34-41.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 2022-08-24_15-34-20.png
    2022-08-24_15-34-20.png
    59.8 KB · Views: 21
The logo can't be changed. I have tried uploading it from the file manager and admin dashboard without success.
It will say successful, but when I reload the page, it will still be the default logo. I have checked the logo and favicon file from the file manager, and it's the correct one. But it is not visible on the front end.

hi @arrocy i've one question. If i make a website with your version 6.3.4, when the nulled 6.3.5 version is ready is possible to update? because i know you haven't the update version but only the installer..

Hello @arrocy there is a problem with the delivery of the request on WhatsApp on ios phones, the request does not send, it only opens WhatsApp without a request, but on Android it works perfectly.. what do you think the problem is or how to solve it?

hi @arrocy i've one question. If i make a website with your version 6.3.4, when the nulled 6.3.5 version is ready is possible to update? because i know you haven't the update version but only the installer..
Yes, you just need to do update with the nulled version, no need to install fresh

Hello @arrocy there is a problem with the delivery of the request on WhatsApp on ios phones, the request does not send, it only opens WhatsApp without a request, but on Android it works perfectly.. what do you think the problem is or how to solve it?
Currently ios whatsapp waiting for bug fix.
Whatsapp already aware of this bug because many people reporting it to them

Reactions: codertest
Currently ios whatsapp waiting for bug fix.
Whatsapp already aware of this bug because many people reporting it to them
Thank you @arrocy for noticing that and we are waiting for the repair from you. Thank you very much for everything you do for us. Thank you from the heart

Estou com problemas ao criar uma categoria do produto, ela fica carregando e não sai dela. Alguém sabe como resolver? Estou usando o CPANEL.

cofe.png

I have the same problem. I installed the iyzico payment method, but when I shop from the panel, it says it is not activated, but I activated it and the settings are correct.
Buddy. That iyzico plugin is a plugin for QuickAD. Not for QRMENU. Get the news. If you want iyzico, I can serve you for a fee.

Addons whatsapp cpanel: >plugin

Attachments

• codecanyon-quickorder-whatsapp-ordering-saas-php-script.zip
    65.1 KB · Views: 47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock