• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers v6.3.7 Untouched

No permission to download
there's a problem happened today when i login it refused and return me back to login page !!!!!
any one know how to solve this problem

there's a problem happened today when i login it refused and return me back to login page !!!!!
any one know how to solve this problem

Hi there :)

Have you tried it on another browser or in anonymous mode? If no, try it. And if it works, delete your cache of the usual browser you use.

Ferb

gf.PNG

hello, when I upload the database to my shared hosting, I get this error.

Please help.. getting 500 error in localhost ... direct installed QUICKQR-update.zip and imported the database but still 500 error...

also i have installed QUICKQR 5.5 and it's working fine but i'm not able to update it to 5.7 please help in either cases .. please...

Why do we need this script? Can't we just link any old QR code, generated by any old QR code generator to a simple web page with our menu or a downloadable PDF? I think I'm missing something about the real value this script adds. Is this mostly for people wanting to provide a service to local restaurants who don't know how to simply implement this on their own? I'm scratching my head thinking why I keep see this popping up in this forum and I just don't seem to get why this a thing. Is it a thing? Who is this offering best suited for?

Hello everyone .
Got a lot of issues here.

ADMIN
  1. at admin>membership>custom settings CANT ADD NEW (looping forver :( )
  2. Cannot ADD NEW BLOG (looping forver :( )
  3. Cannot ADD Blog Categories
  4. Cannot ADD Logo, footer logo and admin logo.
FRONTEND
  1. Cannot SIGN IN using the Join Now at the top right and the middle/ center JOIN NOW buttons. Work around is thru www.xxxx.com/login
  2. Cannot ADD Menu>Manage Menu >Add Category (forever looping )
Hope not only me getting this.

Cheers folks.

Reactions: Doxec
I am in a local installation, through XAMPP and I am not able to save the edits I make in the Admin Panel. The save button rotates indefinitely. Could any good soul help me to solve this problem? Thanks!

i install 4.3v but 5.5v and 5.7v couldn't always this file appear and says its alredy installed plz if someone could help me i will be thankful i am on namecheap shared hosting thanks to the community

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    18.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    4 KB · Views: 16
  • Capture7.PNG
    Capture7.PNG
    72.3 KB · Views: 16
[QUOTE = "Lailton, postagem: 408944, membro: 116178"]
Estou em uma instalação local, através do XAMPP e não consigo salvar as edições que faço no painel de administração. O botão Salvar gira indefinidamente. Alguma boa alma poderia me ajudar a resolver este problema? Obrigado!
[/CITAR]
Pessoal, resolvi o problema substituindo o Xampp pelo Laragon.

I am in a local installation, through XAMPP and I am not able to save the edits I make in the Admin Panel. The save button rotates indefinitely. Could any good soul help me to solve this problem? Thanks!
Guys, I solved the problem by replacing Xampp with Laragon.

Im having issues with email setup. I have bought this so I didnt have to deal with the NULL issues. Anyone have it setup and email working?

[QUOTE = "isabel12, postagem: 393229, membro: 58921"]
Olá [USER = 100204] @rafongol [/ USER] 🥰 , não há erro explícito ... Depois de adicionar um novo idioma, o "novo idioma" não é traduzido. Então, se você adicionou africano, todas as strings ainda estão em inglês na "Língua africana". Mas eu já resolvi isso regexando como strings e chamando a API de tradução do Yandex. Você consegue adicionar com sucesso um novo idioma com todas as strings traduzidas (automaticamente)?
[/ CITAR]

Olá, estou tendo problemas para adicionar planos de assinatura e perguntas frequentes. Quando clico em salvar, ele carrega indefinidamente e não salva. Qualquer solução? Obrigado!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock