• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QR Code Generator BioLinks vCard SaaS

QR Code Generator BioLinks vCard SaaS v2.27.3 Untouched

No permission to download
Hello @startop,

This is Mohammad, developer of Quick Code script,

I would like to kindly ask you considering purchasing a license, I'm just a poor person who is trying to survive with my family, I only work on Quick Code and I don't have full time job.

The script is very cheap my friend, I can even give you a discount to buy it, please consider buying it and you will receive all future updates for free,

Please consider yourself in my place, if you are working on a project for almost two years, will you be happy for someone else to get it for free?

Anyway, wish you all the best in your life,

Mohammad.

Awesome script, man.

Hello @fahswe,

I'm the Quick Code developer,

Please do not share the nulled files here, I'm just a poor developer and this project is my main income, I do not have a full time job. And I have a family.

If people stopped buying the script it would affect me and my family.

Please do not share the nulled files,

For anybody who is interested in either regular or extended license please communicate with me, I can offer you a discount ...

• Love
Reactions: fahswe
Hello @fahswe,

Please do not share the nulled files here, I'm just a poor developer and this project is my main income, I do not have a full time job. And I have a family.

For anybody who is interested in either regular or extended license please communicate with me, I can offer you a discount ...
alright !

Hello @fahswe,

WTH, this is a forum for webmasters to exchange information, not prohibit it and stick to the man by selling it. Besides that, some of us are form countries where it is prohibited to buy items online. So please be respectful of others and consider of their situation.

Last edited:
Hello @mohammedabdelkader,

Sharing the source code (either nulled or no) is haram and also it cause harm to me - the developer of the script - I spent now almost two years working on it full time, consider yourself in my place, would you be happy if others got your 2-years work free of charge?

Reactions: kia1349
Hello @mohammedabdelkader,

Sharing the source code (either nulled or no) is haram and also it cause harm to me - the developer of the script - I spent now almost two years working on it full time, consider yourself in my place, would you be happy if others got your 2-years work free of charge?
I'm sorry if my earlier message came off the wrong way. I get that you've put a lot of time and effort into your script, and I didn't mean to downplay that. I understand why sharing source code can be a concern for developers. Let's find a way to discuss things that respects everyone's work.

Hello @ZakDan @NullMaster,

This is Mohammad, the developer of Quick Code script,

Please do not share the nulled files here, this would cause a huge damage for me,

I'm not a huge company nor a big team, it's just me a single developer who is trying to survive, I do not have full time job and this script is my main income.

Thank you for your understanding ...

Wish you all great times ahead ...

Reactions: kia1349 and ZakDan
hi @Mohammad.A.Alhomsi i'm willing to buy this script. i need one quick clarification. is there any way to assign the packages from backend to users. for example, i need to provide pro plan to one user and premium plan to different users. they will register there without any subscriptions choices, once they signed up i will do that from backend. is it possible? and can i assign only one plan at every user, later can i upgrade it by backend?
*please let me know if its possible. so i will buy it without any second thoughts.

and I'm also thrown out from a company, planning for a startup. is there any discounts available? please let me know. so i will arrange fund from my circle to buy this awesome script.

Reactions: Mohammad.A.Alhomsi
Hello @Genie

Thank you for your comment,

And thank you for choosing to buy the script, I really appreciate it ... wish you a great success with your start up.

Yes you can assign plans to users manually from the dashboard, from the subscription management screen, see this example: https://demo.quickcode.digital/dashboard/subscriptions/edit/1070

By default your customers will be signed up to the trial plan once they use the register button from the top right corner of the screen: https://demo.quickcode.digital/account/sign-up

After they sign up you can change the plan from the edit subscription screen.

Yes discount is available, please communicate with me by email: mohammad.a.alhomsi [ at ] gmail

All the best,
Mohammad.

• Love
Reactions: Genie
thanks a lot for your immediate response. one more question. once the plan assigned, the user can use it create multiple same type of dynamic qr code right? For example: a user wants to create google maps dynamic qr alone for his 5 different locations. is it possible? and can I restrict them by using google maps alone or facebook alone, or bio link alone? because I'm planning to launch this site with only 2 to 3 types of social link options. at the same time can I lock the dynamic qr code URL as non-removable? so the user only can update the link and can't delete. that will be helpful while setting the qr codes for printing.

Hello,

You're welcome,

1- Your customer can create multiple QR codes of the same type yes.

2- You can choose which QR code type is available for each customer, see the plan edit form: https://demo.quickcode.digital/dashboard/subscription-plans/edit/6 (scroll down to see the QR code types selection).

3- There is no option to lock the URL currently, your customer can change the generated short URL at any point, but he will see a warning that all printed QR codes will stop working. I can add a settings entry to prevent the URL from being changed. You can open a support ticket after your purchase so I can do that for you inshallah ... here is our support portal: https://quickcodesupport.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/3?envato_item_id=37713672

Please note that even if the short url is locked, your customer can still change the destination URL at any point without affecting the printed QR codes. Because the short URL will redirect immediately to the URL which your customer enters in the form.

Please note that even if the short url is locked, your customer can still change the destination URL at any point without affecting the printed QR codes. Because the short URL will redirect immediately to the URL which your customer enters in the form.

yes this is what I want.
thanks a lot. for your support.

i will update you in next 3-5 days.because there is festival leave is going on our town. my team will be available after Wednesday only for this discussion. i will reach you out once we collect the amount. mostly in 3-5 days.

once again thanks a lot for your replies.

*may I know how many days it will take to set up a new url prevention method?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock