• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QR Code Generator BioLinks vCard SaaS

QR Code Generator BioLinks vCard SaaS v2.27.3 Untouched

No permission to download

Strakovski

Aug 13, 2019
Thanks.

If anyone can null this to Extended, that would be awesome.

thx.
I waiting for this script long time. If anybody can null it.
I got this nulled to install it and everything appears to work correctly however I'm not sure how to null it to the extended version. I'm wondering if the extended version has it's own separate download - I'm half considering buying it because it's actually a pretty cool script and seems to work good.

I got this nulled to install it and everything appears to work correctly however I'm not sure how to null it to the extended version. I'm wondering if the extended version has it's own separate download - I'm half considering buying it because it's actually a pretty cool script and seems to work good.
could you share the nulled files..

Hello Everybody,

Quick Code author here,

@abda53 Please do not share the nulled files,

I have family and I'm doing this for living, if people stops buying the script my main source of income will be stopped. This is Haram.

Please remove this file @Snobs, I was working on it for the last 2 years, just think you are in my place, will you be happy that your 2 years of work is made publicly available to everyone for free?

could you share the nulled files thanks
could you share the nulled files, thanks a lot

Reactions: zordrok
Hello Everybody,

Quick Code author here,

@abda53 Please do not share the nulled files,

I have family and I'm doing this for living, if people stops buying the script my main source of income will be stopped. This is Haram.

Please remove this file @Snobs, I was working on it for the last 2 years, just think you are in my place, will you be happy that your 2 years of work is made publicly available to everyone for free?
I'm 100% NOT sharing it. I checked out the script, nulled what I could to play with it locally to test it out, and then bought the Extended version because it turned out to be actually a great script (and with great support as well). If you are interested I can probably give you some suggestions on how to make it so people can't null it.

I always recommend supporting script authors by buying legit licenses after testing out scripts, especially the scripts not being made by multi million dollar companies. and everyone asking me for the nulled version, go buy the script yourself. It's fairly easy to null for testing but it's extremely affordable to buy, coded well, and 100% worth supporting.

I'm 100% NOT sharing it. I checked out the script, nulled what I could to play with it locally to test it out, and then bought the Extended version because it turned out to be actually a great script (and with great support as well). If you are interested I can probably give you some suggestions on how to make it so people can't null it.

I always recommend supporting script authors by buying legit licenses after testing out scripts, especially the scripts not being made by multi million dollar companies. and everyone asking me for the nulled version, go buy the script yourself. It's fairly easy to null for testing but it's extremely affordable to buy, coded well, and 100% worth supporting.

Thank you so much @abda53

Your reply is a relief for me, and I really appreciate that you have already bought the extended license ...

• Love
Reactions: abda53
Hello @startop,

This is Mohammad, developer of Quick Code script,

I would like to kindly ask you considering purchasing a license, I'm just a poor person who is trying to survive with my family, I only work on Quick Code and I don't have full time job.

The script is very cheap my friend, I can even give you a discount to buy it, please consider buying it and you will receive all future updates for free,

Please consider yourself in my place, if you are working on a project for almost two years, will you be happy for someone else to get it for free?

Anyway, wish you all the best in your life,

Mohammad.

Hello @startop,

This is Mohammad, developer of Quick Code script,

I would like to kindly ask you considering purchasing a license, I'm just a poor person who is trying to survive with my family, I only work on Quick Code and I don't have full time job.

The script is very cheap my friend, I can even give you a discount to buy it, please consider buying it and you will receive all future updates for free,

Please consider yourself in my place, if you are working on a project for almost two years, will you be happy for someone else to get it for free?

Anyway, wish you all the best in your life,

Mohammad.
Hello Muhammad
I am so glad that you are so talented and moral
Unfortunately, my country, Iran, is under sanctions and I cannot buy and support you and your program
I wish I could support your good program in any way
with respect
Reza from Iran-Tehran

Reactions: Mohammad.A.Alhomsi
Hello Reza,

Thank you for your kind reply,

No problem, may Allah help us all,

And I understand your situation very well, my home country also same - Syria.

Reactions: kia1349
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock