• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[PROMO] Free Hosting for 1 Year from Create.com

Error 1020
Ray ID: 6379e4d1d93e40bf • 2021-03-29 14:47:30 UTC Access denied
What happened?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.
Cloudflare Ray ID: 6379e4d1d93e40bf • Your IP: 88.123.85.112 • Performance & security by Cloudflare

Still down

I used US VPN and fake address and phone, but still the same thing. same questions. Followed all procedures in previous chats. As soon as you done, they flag your account as fraud.

I did the same thing and got the same email.
If you cannot get for free... See this Thread as a Discount Promo... The 1st Year Prices are just amazing.. Like I wrote in my review

Reactions: mogrosso
Finally, i got it and now activated account :)

Actually, my country is blocked by CF with Flagged Fraud.
Then, i use vpn for register with real name and address.

It's Work..

Hello,

Your account is now Active. I hope you enjoy your new hosting account. Please let us know anytime if you ever have any questions via email, phone, or chat.

Regards,
Craig H
Support | Create.com

• Wow
Reactions: BlakenFist
Just here to Bump this awesome Post

It still works as of July 2021 (Although asks for ID Verification for some)

PS- Use HQ USA Proxy or a Real USA IP to avoid ID Verification

1625909309517.png

what da hack 😍 Guys if u are unable to see (1 Year Free) on create.com

then as Blakenfist bro told.. use vpn and connect to united states or united kingdom.. after then enjoy..
If you use VPN then it will ask for ID Verification after like 2-3 Hours

1625909309517.png

what da hack 😍 Guys if u are unable to see (1 Year Free) on create.com

then as Blakenfist bro told.. use vpn and connect to united states or united kingdom.. after then enjoy..
And don't get the Reseller or the Normal hosting..

Only their WordPress Hosting is good, Been using it for 6-7 Months now as it comes with Cloudflares Premium CDN

• Wow
Reactions: Kitty Lober
Everyone whoever want to skip the US document verification part then just don't do anything.

Go to this website inside the spoiler and enter your IP, & it will show you that whether your IP is good or a scam IP. They use this website's API and not only this website, more than lot of websites use this.

For eg.

Check My Fraud Risk.
1625918539176.png

*Note: Your fraud score should be equal or less than 15, or else your IP is vulnerable for scams.

I hope this data is enough for you guys to get the offer for free. 😀

Everyone whoever want to skip the US document verification part then just don't do anything.

Go to this website inside the spoiler and enter your IP, & it will show you that whether your IP is good or a scam IP. They use this website's API and not only this website, more than lot of websites use this.

For eg.

Check My Fraud Risk.
1625918539176.png

*Note: Your fraud score should be equal or less than 15, or else your IP is vulnerable for scams.

NAH
1625919736731.png
1625919715526.png

For eg.

Check My Fraud Risk.
1625918539176.png

sadly not working bro

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock