• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[PROMO] Free Hosting for 1 Year from Create.com

Error 1020
Ray ID: 61ce639628d11139 • 2021-02-05 17:35:37 UTCAccess denied
What happened?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.

Does anyone have the same problem as me? At check out charge without ever finalizing the payment.

Thanks

2 Months Update:

The Cpanel Hosting is Crap
The WordPress hosting is amazing (I currently have like 15 sites hosted there)
(Although for some themes the demo import option is not working)

I referred One of My clients his WordPress Hosting as the Current Promotional Price is amazing - 18$ for 25 Wordpress Sites with having the allocation of their own resources i.e Each Site will get 3 Gigs of RAM

And he told me That promo is still there for Free Hosting (No need to apply promo code, He is From Canada)

Bottom Line - If you get it for free Well and Good, But the PROMOTIONAL pricing for the 1st year is also very competitive

• Wow
Reactions: Deepansh
Thank you for your interest in the one year promotion with Create.com.

This email is to notify you that our system has flagged your account for manual review. Our team will review your account as soon as possible and request any additional information, if required. If no further information is needed, we will activate your account and send you your welcome email.

To expedite this process we ask that you provide the following information, which may assist in our review process.

• What do you plan on using this hosting account for? Please let us know in detail.
  • Please confirm your full name and mailing address.
  • We also ask that you provide a picture of a government issued photo ID, that includes your name.
  • If you have registered for a shared or reseller package, can you please confirm ownership of the primary domain you entered when signing up? Providing a screenshot from your registrar portal with your contact information displayed is helpful.
  • If you have signed up for one of our WordPress packages, can you please provide the domain(s) in which you intend to use? Again providing a screenshot of your registrar portal as confirmation of ownership is helpful if possible.

Thank you for your cooperation, and we will be with you as soon as possible.

---
Create.com, LLC

Bro I try 1 Week ago it i will Work for Only one or Two Day After They asking you Nation ID Card to Active the Package
Please Se below Condition

Thank you for your interest in the one year promotion with Create.com.
This email is to notify you that our system has flagged your account for manual review. Our team will review your account as soon as possible and request any additional information, if required. If no further information is needed, we will activate your account and send you your welcome email.
To expedite this process we ask that you provide the following information, which may assist in our review process.

• What do you plan on using this hosting account for? Please let us know in detail.

• Please confirm your full name and mailing address.

• We also ask that you provide a picture of a government issued photo ID, that includes your name.

• If you have registered for a shared or reseller package, can you please confirm ownership of the primary domain you entered when signing up? Providing a screenshot from your registrar portal with your contact information displayed is helpful.

• If you have signed up for one of our WordPress packages, can you please provide the domain(s) in which you intend to use? Again providing a screenshot of your registrar portal as confirmation of ownership is helpful if possible.

Thank you for your cooperation, and we will be with you as soon as possible.

---
Create.com, LLC
visit our website | log in to your account | get support
Copyright © Create.com, LLC, All rights reserved.

• Haha
Reactions: mogrosso
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock