• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Profile Builder Pro - WordPress Profile Plugin

Profile Builder Pro - WordPress Profile Plugin v3.10.8 + Addons

No permission to download
Babak updated Profile Builder Pro - WordPress Profile Plugin with a new update entry:

Profile Builder Pro v3.7.5 + Addons

Download Profile Builder Pro v3.7.5 - WordPress Profile Plugin Nulled Free
= v3.7.5 =

* Feature: added redirect option after Password Recovery form is submitted
* Fix: Hide the edit profile success message when switching Multi Step Forms tabs
* Fix: A compatibility issue between the Map field and Field Visibility add-on
* Fix: A warning coming from the WooCommerce functionality
* Fix: Issue with multiple Simple Upload fields in a single form
* Misc: Allow Select (User Role) field to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: nativerock
Pro version has update to v3.7.6, however Pro still on v3.7.5 for now on changelog.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Profile Builder Pro - WordPress Profile Plugin with a new update entry:

Profile Builder Pro v3.7.6 + Addons

Download Profile Builder Pro v3.7.6 - WordPress Profile Plugin Nulled Free
= v3.7.6 =

* Fix: make sure GDPR consent is properly stored when registering through Social Connect and Email Confirmation is active
* Misc: remove the Filter Media menu from the Upload field Media Gallery popup
* Misc: fix a random issue with Social Connect when platform was undefined

Read the rest of this update entry...

For those who want Profile Builder to be completely nulled and to show as active licence or just want to be happy in a cosmetic way like me, then grab from my signature 😉

Untitled.png

@bobsmith @Babak
I have some errors in page: /wp-admin/admin.php?page=profile-builder-basic-info

The errors are:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Unknown format specifier "B"
in /wp-content/plugins/profile-builder/admin/basic-info.php on line 225

Stack di chiamate:

1. printf()
    wp-content/plugins/profile-builder/admin/basic-info.php:225
  2. wppb_basic_info_content()
    wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:307
  3. WP_Hook::apply_filters()
    wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:331
  4. WP_Hook::do_action()
    wp-includes/plugin.php:476
  5. do_action()
    wp-admin/admin.php:259

@bobsmith @Babak
I have some errors in page: /wp-admin/admin.php?page=profile-builder-basic-info

The errors are:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Unknown format specifier "B"
in /wp-content/plugins/profile-builder/admin/basic-info.php on line 225

Stack di chiamate:

1. printf()
    wp-content/plugins/profile-builder/admin/basic-info.php:225
  2. wppb_basic_info_content()
    wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:307
  3. WP_Hook::apply_filters()
    wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:331
  4. WP_Hook::do_action()
    wp-includes/plugin.php:476
  5. do_action()
    wp-admin/admin.php:259

Those lines refer to the Extra Notes part at the bottom of that Basic Info page and I can tell you immediately on viewing it the cause here.

This is down to their own coding error and nothing to do with any of us, please grab the free version here and install so it replaces their error.

Look at your fatal error and then look at what is missing from the first line in Extra Notes 😒

As it is....

Untitled.png

Fixed version....

Untitled1.png

Attachments

• profile-builder.3.7.6.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 17
Those lines refer to the Extra Notes part at the bottom of that Basic Info page and I can tell you immediately on viewing it the cause here.

This is down to their own coding error and nothing to do with any of us, please grab the free version here and install so it replaces their error.

Look at your fatal error and then look at what is missing from the first line in Extra Notes 😒

As it is....

Untitled.png

Fixed version....

Untitled1.png
Very thanks 👍👍

• Love
Reactions: Babak
version 3.7.8 is out. Can you update it? :)

Free has been updated to v3.7.8, expecting Pro version to be as well.

@giadone - have you got the update details for pro update then?

Have not got any update message as of yet for Pro and nothing on their own changelog yet.

Oh by the way too, do not update Free from v3.7.7 to v3.7.8 or it will show as invalid licence as they have changed it. 😉

This has been fixed and updated in my signature, otherwise sit back and wait for new pro version.. 👍

Reactions: the_truth
Oh by the way too, do not update Free from v3.7.7 to v3.7.8 or it will show as invalid licence as they have changed it. 😉

This has been fixed and updated in my signature, otherwise sit back and wait for new pro version.. 👍
perfect, thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock