• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Printcart Product Designer | WooCommerce WordPress

Printcart Product Designer | WooCommerce WordPress 1.2.2

No permission to download
they are basically the samething.
Yes, but for some reason the background is not added to the printcart and there is no copying and pasting of elements in the editor.
Maybe someone will post the printcart version 1.2.1

Yes, but for some reason the background is not added to the printcart and there is no copying and pasting of elements in the editor.
i am waiting for it to get approved at codecanyon than I will update once I download it.

They have been waiting for weeks for approval on the update.

Just submitted 1.2.1 for approval

Thank you very much, we will test it
Thank you very much.

The plugin has been updated, but this is not the latest version (no backgrounds and some copy and paste functions in the editor as in nbdesigner 2.8.4)

The plugin itself is not activated, but I tried it by copying it to nbdesigner, there are no latest updates in it

Thank you very much.

The plugin has been updated, but this is not the latest version (no backgrounds and some copy and paste functions in the editor as in nbdesigner 2.8.4)

The plugin itself is not activated, but I tried it by copying it to nbdesigner, there are no latest updates in it
It is the latest version and it does not have all the functions of nbdesigner.

This is printcart product designer, not nbdesigner, not sure what you do not understand about this.

Printcart is a little watered down version of nbdesigner but completely based off of it.

upload to wordpress and activate from there

PHP:
Plugin Name: NBDesigner - Web to Print Product Customizer
Plugin URI: https://printcart.com
Description: A Woocommerce printing ecosystem.
Version: 1.2.1
Author: Printcart
Author URI: https://printcart.com
License: GPLv2 or later
Text Domain: web-to-print-online-designer
Domain Path: /langs
WC requires at least: 3.0.0
WC tested up to: 8.6.0
*/

If you really want the full version of nbdesigner, may I suggest you go purchase it and support the authors, than you can share it here as I have with printcart.

Thank you very much.

I'm on the same boat, i need the background functionality but it's not available in Printcart, only in NBdesigner (same with the copy and paste options, although i don't worry about that one too much because there is a "duplicate" option)

Maybe they will add this later? otherwise it can be coded, functionality-wise it's just a square behind all the content, that you change the color of, as with the other shapes, nothing more

I'm on the same boat, i need the background functionality but it's not available in Printcart, only in NBdesigner (same with the copy and paste options, although i don't worry about that one too much because there is a "duplicate" option)

Maybe they will add this later? otherwise it can be coded, functionality-wise it's just a square behind all the content, that you change the color of, as with the other shapes, nothing more

background & copy/paste options only available in the new version of nbdesign 2.8.4, I have 2.8.3.

This is printcart product designer, not nbdesigner, not sure what you do not understand about this.

Printcart is a little watered down version of nbdesigner but completely based off of it.

PHP:
*/

If you really want the full version of nbdesigner, may I suggest you go purchase it and support the authors, than you can share it here as I have with printcart.

PHP:
*/

NBDesigner cost - Price: $179.69

But this is just the beginning, subsequent updates will cost the same. The full version will cost $1000, but this is also not the limit, because... in the future they still want money for it. Their marketing policy is at the highest level.

Just like the printcart, this is the initial price, followed by a monthly fee for cloud storage.

The most interesting thing is that the plugin manufacturer itself hides this information, is not available

Last edited:
NBDesigner cost - Price: $179.69

But this is just the beginning, subsequent updates will cost the same. The full version will cost $1000, but this is also not the limit, because... in the future they still want money for it. Their marketing policy is at the highest level.
that + $39 ever 6 months & some features are missing. you technically want the developer edition, no need for them to help install/upgrade, etc ,etc.

$179.69​

$39.99 every 6 months
PREMIUM

$279.69​

$39.99 every 6 months
DEVELOPER

$399.79​

$99 every 12 months
ENTERPRISE

$399.79​

$99 every month

that + $39 ever 6 months & some features are missing. you technically want the developer edition, no need for them to help install/upgrade, etc ,etc.

$179.69​

$39.99 every 6 months
PREMIUM

$279.69​

$39.99 every 6 months
DEVELOPER

$399.79​

$99 every 12 months
ENTERPRISE

$399.79​

$99 every month

Since there is no documentation on the site, you will have to contact them, and that’s $99 plus per month.
Not everything is so clear

Since there is no documentation on the site, you will have to contact them, and that’s $99 plus per month.
Not everything is so clear
I am sure it will come with documentation if not everything is the same as this one, just look at the back end demo

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock