• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Printcart Product Designer | WooCommerce WordPress

Printcart Product Designer | WooCommerce WordPress 1.2.2

No permission to download
I have studied Nbdesigner has more printing features as compared to Printcart . That's why they list Printcart at low price
Than you should purchase nbdesigner.

Also after looking, printcart nor nbdesigner allow for transparent png, only transparent pdf.

If you want a transparent png, you will have to open it in photoshop and remove the background, or you can just use the svg (better option anyways).

EDIT:
Also, you can download all files under the panel ot the right where it says Customer Design. IF you download all files, there will be a transparent PNG in the zip for you.

Last edited:
Thanks. I click download it only downloads transparent png in very small resolution. Even Nbdesigner's full version has the same error png with white background. It seems there is a bug in the app itself. Until they resolve in the next update it will stay there, As per your suggestion we need to convert SVG into PNG every time

Thanks. I click download it only downloads transparent png in very small resolution. Even Nbdesigner's full version has the same error png with white background. It seems there is a bug in the app itself. Until they resolve in the next update it will stay there, As per your suggestion we need to convert SVG into PNG every time
Always better with a SVG file anyways over a PNG. SVG's are vectors and will scale to whatever your needs are without any pixelization.

no just wordpress. I don't think they have it for magento, I do know that nbdesigner (same thing as printcart) has an extention for it
Thanks. Can you please upload the latest version if you have it? Printing options are not visible on the product page, when I click inspect it shows the error: Uncaught ReferenceError: angular is not defined. he also had same issue

Thanks. Can you please upload the latest version if you have it? Printing options are not visible on the product page, when I click inspect it shows the error: Uncaught ReferenceError: angular is not defined. he also had same issue

Latest version is from July 5 and has been upload a while back

Uncaught ReferenceError: angular
this means you angular is not loading properly into the webpage, I suggest you turn on debugging in chrome or look at the log files and see what is going on. It is probably because angular is not being found.

might try moving angular into the script folder itself.

Reactions: Horse85
Latest version is from July 5 and has been upload a while back

this means you angular is not loading properly into the webpage, I suggest you turn on debugging in chrome or look at the log files and see what is going on. It is probably because angular is not being found.

might try moving angular into the script folder itself.
Thanks . I try this. How to move angular into the script folder whats location? I have logged on FTP backend and can see all folder of product designer

The plugin is already installed in Woocommerce. Are you using woocommerce? When we install the plugin all plugin folders are automatically created and we don't need to do anything just click activate the plugin. How you move angular into the into script folder? I don't understand this part. The link shows how to set up a server.

The plugin is already installed in Woocommerce. Are you using woocommerce? When we install the plugin all plugin folders are automatically created and we don't need to do anything just click activate the plugin. How you move angular into the into script folder? I don't understand this part. The link shows how to set up a server.
the plug in gets installed to wordpress, not woocommerce, you need angular for it to work properly.

maybe this video will help you better, guessing you are on a shared hosting provider with cpanel as the control panel.

If you need further support, I would suggesting that you purchase the plugin and support the author.

the plug in gets installed to wordpress, not woocommerce, you need angular for it to work properly.

maybe this video will help you better, guessing you are on a shared hosting provider with cpanel as the control panel.

If you need further support, I would suggesting that you purchase the plugin and support the author.
Thanks It's sorted. it was because of the Wp Rocket Plugin

@drakus I have just come to know Printcart allow only 5 order after this you can't download the design. Each account is linked to its cloud API. I also bought $59 but I didn't know about this monthly 5 order restriction. How to delink the account from their API and save in our own server all designs and order details

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    20.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    111.8 KB · Views: 12
@drakus I have just come to know Printcart allow only 5 order after this you can't download the design. Each account is linked to its cloud API. I also bought $59 but I didn't know about this monthly 5 order restriction. How to delink the account from their API and save in our own server all designs and order details
ignore all that, i have over 5k orders, those are for the wordpress printcart app that is different than what is here.

you can view the comments on codecanyon and see, that was a question asked sceveral times

ignore all that, i have over 5k orders, those are for the wordpress printcart app that is different than what is here.

you can view the comments on codecanyon and see, that was a question asked sceveral times
I have installed the Printcart plugin in my WordPress. Which platform you are using Printcart plugin in which you got a 5K order without any limitations

I have installed the Printcart plugin in my WordPress. Which platform you are using Printcart plugin in which you got a 5K order without any limitations
I am thinking that no one reads anything.

PRINTCART WEB TO PRINT DASHBOARD

When buying this plugin, you can still use the WooCommerce Dashboard to setup your products without using Printcart Dashboard. FYI, Princart Dashboard is free to register which will allows all media files that users have uploaded to the designer tool to be stored on the cloud storage of Printcart instead of stored on the local drive of the hosting or server. This cloud infrastructure will also ensure the power of server to handle all the images and pdf converting process instead of norman hosting with 90% of printer website is lack of capacity and ablitity without a huge cost of setting.​

The post that @Asif85 showed is for their app if you bought off of printcart.com.
This one has no limitations per the author

• This Printcart Cloud plugin is called “Cloud” because it’s storage on AWS Cloud Server by default via Printcart Cloud API which is for free forever under 5 order per months for unlimitted product and storage. However when buying this Printcart Cloud plugin, you will automatically be approved to connect with your own store API on Printcart Dashboard which is the same premium access with Active level. This level will give your store unlimitted product and storage under 30 order per months and will be applied only for Buyers from CodeCannon. "Ignore most of this, again, this is if you use their api calls, etc."

You do not need their services for this plugin, this plugin includes cloud storate for the likes of Amazon S3, google, ftp and a few others.
If you want to use their backend for storage, image conversion etc, then go ahead and pay for it. If not, just link it and use your local storage, S3, etc

there is no need to purchase anything from them

this is how I have over 5k orders I let woo & s3 handle it all, i do not use their backend whatso ever

Reactions: alex1111
I am thinking that no one reads anything.

PRINTCART WEB TO PRINT DASHBOARD

When buying this plugin, you can still use the WooCommerce Dashboard to setup your products without using Printcart Dashboard. FYI, Princart Dashboard is free to register which will allows all media files that users have uploaded to the designer tool to be stored on the cloud storage of Printcart instead of stored on the local drive of the hosting or server. This cloud infrastructure will also ensure the power of server to handle all the images and pdf converting process instead of norman hosting with 90% of printer website is lack of capacity and ablitity without a huge cost of setting.​

The post that @Asif85 showed is for their app if you bought off of printcart.com.
This one has no limitations per the author

• This Printcart Cloud plugin is called “Cloud” because it’s storage on AWS Cloud Server by default via Printcart Cloud API which is for free forever under 5 order per months for unlimitted product and storage. However when buying this Printcart Cloud plugin, you will automatically be approved to connect with your own store API on Printcart Dashboard which is the same premium access with Active level. This level will give your store unlimitted product and storage under 30 order per months and will be applied only for Buyers from CodeCannon. "Ignore most of this, again, this is if you use their api calls, etc."

You do not need their services for this plugin, this plugin includes cloud storate for the likes of Amazon S3, google, ftp and a few others.
If you want to use their backend for storage, image conversion etc, then go ahead and pay for it. If not, just link it and use your local storage, S3, etc

there is no need to purchase anything from them

this is how I have over 5k orders I let woo & s3 handle it all, i do not use their backend whatso ever

Many Thanks for your great detailed answer. Now I can unlink the plugin with the Printcart API dashboard by entering random numbers. As I will use my own server for storage & orders. Thanks again you have solved a big puzzle

@drakus I just tried to remove my store from the printcart dashboard. After a few minutes, all printcart options disappeared. So I had to click cloud API to generate new keys. It means we have to use their Cloud API and our store connected to their dashboard to keep the plugin running. The only thing we need to do is avoid making any product or publishing through their dashboard. We have to make products and take orders, templates everything on woo-commerce dashboard. Then there is no monthly order limit. AM I Right?

@drakus I just tried to remove my store from the printcart dashboard. After a few minutes, all printcart options disappeared. So I had to click cloud API to generate new keys. It means we have to use their Cloud API and our store connected to their dashboard to keep the plugin running. The only thing we need to do is avoid making any product or publishing through their dashboard. We have to make products and take orders, templates everything on woo-commerce dashboard. Then there is no monthly order limit. AM I Right?
you do not need to use their backend which is what the api is used for. go thru all the settings and have it generated on the server, not theirs.

Possibly nbdesigner version 2.8.4. It will be better and more convenient than the printcart version, since there is no server part. Or have I missed something?

If anyone has a version of NbDesigner2.8.4, not even a nulled version, I would be very grateful

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anne_tantot
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock